IPL 2020

Luke7777

Executive Member
Good game. KXIP needed that.
Very much so. The 2 unnecessary losses against DC and RR will haunt them. 2nd time Jordan couldn't finish the game in normal time.. Can almost forgive him, for bowling a decent long last over

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
Sam Curran getting bamboozled on the boundary now is probably the most a ball has spun this whole tournament

Pegasus

Executive Member

As a result, the ECB are expected to charter a flight to Cape Town which will arrive on November 17, ahead of the first international match about 10 days later. The squad will stay at the Vineyard Hotel and train, initially at least, at the Western Province Cricket Club ground where they will play inter-squad warm-up games. South Africa will later join them at the same hotel.

Had the South Africa government refused to allow a dispensation, the touring party would have been obliged to quarantine in their hotel rooms for at least a week at the start of the tour. It seems the ECB would have declined to tour under these circumstances.

The squad will still be obliged to quarantine, but they will be allowed to train and use certain parts of the hotel during that period.

The sides will play three ODIs and three T20Is on the tour. All the matches, to be split between Newlands (in Cape Town) and Boland Park (in Paarl) will be played behind closed doors.

Luke7777

Executive Member
Seems there's a direct correlation between me not picking my team KXI in Superbru and them winning :) I will thus continue not to pick them .....

Creag

The Boar's Rock
@Dan C, not able to see it looks more like Mohammad Siraj is doing KKR :p

Mohammad Siraj is the FIRST bowler to bowl two maiden overs in a match in the history of IPL!

Before this over, 2-2-0-3 :D

Luke7777

Executive Member
Another boring match ... :cautious:
Yes, VK and company miss a trick there that might hurt them later when it comes to NRR. Sending in Gurkeerkat before VK and AB, just to gain some confidence ?? Game that should've been done before 10 overs took 14 in the end. If I was RCB I'd start looking for another No 5 bat... maybe bring Dube back

Last edited:

sand_man

Honorary Master
Yes, VK and company miss a trick there that might hurt them later when it comes to NRR. Sending in Gureerkat before VK and AB, just to gain some confidence ?? Game that should've been done before 10 overs took 14 in the end. If I was RCB I'd start looking for another No 5 bat... maybe bring Dube back
How many rounds left before playoffs? 4?