IS News Server down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A site where you can upload the exact nzb that you downloaded and other people can comment on the file. That type of thing.
 
lol.....ok thats good so if i have a nzb file that i got from another site i can upload it straight away....thats quick and easy :)
 
yes you can upload it, but only after you've downloaded the file. The idea is to get a list of files that is cached on the server, so once you've downloaded it it should be cached ;)
 
I may have missed it, but what about retention, if I understand correctly the IS news server keeps files for 90 days? So if this period expires will the old files be deleted or hows it going to work? ;)
 
Yes we will try and implement a feature to delete files older than 90 days or so.
 
is news server down?

where is this site active?

It's up and down and often very slow (when it's actually working).
I'm getting 1KB/sec on 3 connections.
I wish IS would sort their news servers out.
 
Someone with 4mbit pls download the medium season 2....its taking me forever and im only on ep 15.....Its a cool show...i promise :D
 
Someone with 4mbit pls download the medium season 2....its taking me forever and im only on ep 15.....Its a cool show...i promise :D
I dont think downloading it on a 4mb/s isnt going to make it available any earlier if thats what you're hoping for.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X