IS News Server down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's no biggie, just navigated to home.php

I'm sure you'll get it sorted out once everything else is in order.
 
If you upload nzb's please don't cancel or close the page half way through. This will corrupt the upload and will still show up on the site for people to download. If you do accidentally cancel it, please let me know so I can remove it.
 
lol, myadsl is a test account set up before we told you guys... I think ;)
 
LOL sorry maybe I didn't see, thought for a second that Rudolph was into 70's porn.
 
one problem on your side: if the description is too long the box flashes and stuff saying its too long but it still uploads if you leave it
 
lol @ the description.......she swallows 9 inches! :D

also for the site: if you guys can pls try get another column in the browse section with the size of the files in the nzb
 
Last edited:
I downloaded a NZB file but I am still getting terrible speeds. I thought it would be fast:(
 
The servers themselves seem to be fooked. I lost count how many times the host name's IP's have been changed this weekend. Best bet is to enter the IP's themselves and hope that the speed stabilises.
 
Fooked is an understatement. I've had more corrupt RAR files the last few days that than I have the last 2 months.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X