Jabba Connect Sim swop - CellC cannot Assist????

kimthomas

I took out a "CellC" contract quite a few years ago with a mobile selling company called Jabba Connect. The contract is obviously no longer active but I lost my cell phone recently and desperately NEED my number back.

Called CellC customer service and they advised that they are unableto assist me as the contract was taken out with Jabba Connect so I will need to contact them!!

How the heck does this even work??? Obviously a sim swop has got more to do with the company which sold u the contract? Does this mean that you aren't even registered with CellC if u take a contract from a Third Party?? Whenever I've bought airtime I bought CellC so this really doesn't make any sense to me at all!!!

And to top it all off.. the number given to me for Jabba Connect is a paid call as well.. no free call to customer service.

Does anyone have any advice PLEASE???

Thanks

marioat1

Expert Member
I took out a "CellC" contract quite a few years ago with a mobile selling company called Jabba Connect. The contract is obviously no longer active but I lost my cell phone recently and desperately NEED my number back.

Called CellC customer service and they advised that they are unableto assist me as the contract was taken out with Jabba Connect so I will need to contact them!!

How the heck does this even work??? Obviously a sim swop has got more to do with the company which sold u the contract? Does this mean that you aren't even registered with CellC if u take a contract from a Third Party?? Whenever I've bought airtime I bought CellC so this really doesn't make any sense to me at all!!!

And to top it all off.. the number given to me for Jabba Connect is a paid call as well.. no free call to customer service.

Does anyone have any advice PLEASE???

Thanks
You need to go via Jabba, or who ever your Contract holder is as that's who you signed up with.