Java / mobile development community in Cape Town

ianp

Hi all,

I've just moved from London to Cape Town and I'm looking to get involved with the Java and mobile development (iOS and Android) communities in Cape Town.

I've checked out the CTJUG.

Are there any other groups that do meet-ups to talk tech? Or forums for IT professions based in Cape Town. Any groups that actually get together to get excited about the technologies that they are working with would be great.

Thanks,
Ian

wcjbeneke

Mobile Development

Good Day Ian

I am busy with an application and if you would like to meet up and chat it would be great. The app will benefit all service providers (Mtn,Cell C, Vodacom, etc) and the reward will be great. We cannot do this on our own so if you or any mobile developer (iOS, Android,Blackberry, windows mobile, Nokia) is interested, please contact me on 0836487707 or wcjbeneke@gmail.com.

Hi all,

I've just moved from London to Cape Town and I'm looking to get involved with the Java and mobile development (iOS and Android) communities in Cape Town.

I've checked out the CTJUG.

Are there any other groups that do meet-ups to talk tech? Or forums for IT professions based in Cape Town. Any groups that actually get together to get excited about the technologies that they are working with would be great.

Thanks,
Ian