June Internationals 2018

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
He out did himself today.
He is struggling mentally on this level, by consistency, and indecision. A little-applied pressure on this stage eliminates him as a threat on pivot. Pollard didn’t do any better today, but when he came on it was catch-up rugby…

When they replaced Nkosi with Willie, Gallant had to add on the right wing’s cover which took him out when they cross-kicked and made a try due to our missing cover on the back. Bad replacement control and player positioning today, and Schalk Britz didn’t add any value today, and du Preez is still a chop on continuity.

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
Yeah, I'm not reading much into Elton's performance today. There were plenty of players who cocked up but Elton, much like DDA, is a player who people like to see fail. Reserving judgement on him for now. Those were brutal conditions to play in (and as someone who played rugby under that mountain for 8 years -in the same position no less-, I should know). Yeah, he dropped a few high balls, but others also knocked on and I don't see their heads being called for.

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
He's in the exact same league as DDA and he's also played many games, none of them good but he mustn't be spoken of like players who consistently have bad games, ala DDA ...... ok then. Obviously them lions glasses ;)

sand_man

Honorary Master
Yeah, I'm not reading much into Elton's performance today. There were plenty of players who cocked up but Elton, much like DDA, is a player who people like to see fail. Reserving judgement on him for now. Those were brutal conditions to play in (and as someone who played rugby under that mountain for 8 years -in the same position no less-, I should know). Yeah, he dropped a few high balls, but others also knocked on and I don't see their heads being called for.
Eltons not an international fly half. Period. 26 caps in and it's blatantly obvious. Today's performance merely reinforces the fact. 2 knock on wasn't the half of it. He had a kick partially charged, missed tackles and missed a penalty goal. Many other errors but Tbh I wasn't paying much attention to the test beyond the first 20 minutes.

Spizz

Goat Botherer
Thought I'd watch the end of the Germany Sweden match before turning to the Argentina Scotland game. Missed 4 Scotland tries in like 20 minutes :erm:

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
This is an embarrassing test series for Argentina. They are likely to blame player drain from Super Rugby… Their union must drop the eligibility rules and put a development team back in the Pacific Rugby Challenge.

Spizz

Goat Botherer
I have to say, it's great to hear the commentator mention Hastings in a passage of play for Scotland :)

Nee Fanie, Elton was *** vandag, face it.
yes he was, i'm just saying: take the conditions into account... also the rest of the teams performance. Even Duane had a schit game. Galant worst of all. Anyone that gave away a penalty yesterday should have a stern talking to, because that's what lost us the game imo.

one of the alts I did like on the day was Kriel. Much more meaningful contributions than Am... also taking the conditions into considerations.