Junior PHP Dev (WFH)

Sayajin

* We are looking for a Junior PHP Developer to join our team.
* This is a work from home position (for the time being).

** Please email your CV's to careers@pzero.co.za

We are looking for someone who :-
  • Can work under pressure
  • Can meet deadlines
  • Disciplined enough to work from home
  • Has good troubleshooting ability
  • Has pride in their code
  • Has their own reliable transport & drivers license
Required Skills:
  • PHP (preferably has Laravel knowledge)
  • CSS
  • HTML
  • Ajax
  • Javascript / JQuery
  • MySQL
Advantageous Skills:
  • Linux
  • Asterisk
  • Git
  • Bootstrap
  • VueJS

Last edited:

gertvanjoe

Expert Member
Has their own reliable transport & drivers license?

OK, from this I deduce that wfh is only temporary. Where should the candidate be based.

Steamy Tom

Executive Member
Has their own reliable transport & drivers license?

OK, from this I deduce that wfh is only temporary. Where should the candidate be based.
It clearly also says for the time being, but your question is very relevant regardless.

I would also be interested to know the salary range

Sayajin

We have been working from home since the hard lockdown in March 2020 to present, we do not see in the foreseeable future this changing but there is a possibility, if we do get a office in the future it would very likely be in/around Fourways since this is the most central point between all our employee's

gertvanjoe

Expert Member
It clearly also says for the time being, but your question is very relevant regardless.

I would also be interested to know the salary range
Yes, it is relevant, because should the status quo change and they want you in the office (even just for a yearly team building session), location plays a part. OP did answer though, thanks for that.

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
We have been working from home since the hard lockdown in March 2020 to present, we do not see in the foreseeable future this changing but there is a possibility, if we do get a office in the future it would very likely be in/around Fourways since this is the most central point between all our employee's
If someone wants to take an Uber to work instead, it should not be an issue. Had a friend who did that as he basically only drove to work on rainy days else took a bicycle, never owned a car.
If there is a chance that that position is no longer WFH then you needed to state location in the first post, but nice that you added it later.

Salary range would probably be important if you want anyone who has a current position and is looking to move.