KENYA!. Another African Failure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy, Just drive carefully please. You have to drive for all those cars surrounding you too!

Thanks. I've learned to drive and concentrate on what other motorist do. I've decided never to drive at night because my concentration levels have to double because other motorists almost have none.:D
 
Don't count Bush out. 2008 Might hold a surprise or two. :eek:

Bush paves way for Martial Law

Even 'advanced' democracies can be overtaken easily by a few interested people.

Within justified reason YES

"Gen. Tommy Franks says that if the United States is hit with a weapon of mass destruction that inflicts large casualties, the Constitution will likely be discarded in favor of a military form of government." -- NewsMax, November 21, 2003

Now thats hardly the case with Africa. Here the justification will be

".......... IF the president is liable to loose his post and stronghold on power, the Constitution will definitely be discarded in favor of a dictatorship government." -- NewsZAR, November 21, 2008
 
Link or some kind of attribution for those quotes, pls NoADSLyet. Only Google result for newszar is a parked domain.

Edit: Oh wait, I've just noticed the date. I hadn't realised that you made it up :p
 
Why is jacobs zuma lawyer white
Why was Christian barnard White
Why did manto go to a white doctor for transplant
Why are Leaders in their fields in the world in sport from Sa whiteIeKallis,Matfield,S.Thompson,Gary player,Ernie,Ryk etc etc
Why did habana go to a white school.Yes africans have talent but its their culture that lets them down
Why was captain and coach of bafana bafana white when won the african cup of nations in 1996.What has bafana won since then.
Why is ceo of worlds largest Mining company Mr Kloppers white
Why is Donal Gordon,founder of one of biggest Listed property groups in uk white
Who invented the rooivalk,sasol etc etc.was it a Black man
Wont bring rugby into equation.Do black farmers make world class wine
Yes nelson has respect
Point is I repect every race ,but you can fool yourself for the rest of your life.Africans are uncompetive in a global context.

So african standards are below par and whites make things happen in this country.Now prove me wrong with facts on how africans add value to a country.Yes they were the labourers but it is a function of suppply and demand in the labour markets. When contructing your argument you not allowed to blame the past or anybody.I am waiting for a response
 
What is neglected to be mentioned is the power of Congress to impeach Bush should such an action take place. In which case the Vice-president or even the Speaker of the House of Representatives (should they decide to impeach the VP) would become president. The only time this is disregarded is in the event of the constitution being abandoned in favour of military government. However, this form of goverment still needs to be voted in by Congress. The executive can't just bypass congress on any matter - however, should the US indeed be hit by a WMD then it is very likely the president will be given emergency powers and be able to bypass Congress (but only at the discretion of Congress itself).
 
I am not going there as then I will have to reveal the truths!
Cheers
 
Why is jacobs zuma lawyer white
Why was Christian barnard White
Why did manto go to a white doctor for transplant
Why are Leaders in their fields in the world in sport from Sa whiteIeKallis,Matfield,S.Thompson,Gary player,Ernie,Ryk etc etc
Why did habana go to a white school.Yes africans have talent but its their culture that lets them down
Why was captain and coach of bafana bafana white when won the african cup of nations in 1996.What has bafana won since then.
Why is ceo of worlds largest Mining company Mr Kloppers white
Why is Donal Gordon,founder of one of biggest Listed property groups in uk white
Who invented the rooivalk,sasol etc etc.was it a Black man
Wont bring rugby into equation.Do black farmers make world class wine
Yes nelson has respect
Point is I repect every race ,but you can fool yourself for the rest of your life.Africans are uncompetive in a global context.

So african standards are below par and whites make things happen in this country.Now prove me wrong with facts on how africans add value to a country.Yes they were the labourers but it is a function of suppply and demand in the labour markets. When contructing your argument you not allowed to blame the past or anybody.I am waiting for a response

One thing Chika Onyeani does mention is the need for Africans (Blacks) to mimic the successes, and learn and embrace the methods of the Caucasians - something the (East) Indians, and other Asians have readily done - in order to secure their success.

The basic premise, and indeed the conclusion, is the wheel has been invented, don't try re-invent it because of your stubborness. Regardless of what happened, accept it that it did, embrace what you can to secure your future and continue in a forward motion.
 
One thing Chika Onyeani does mention is the need for Africans (Blacks) to mimic the successes, and learn and embrace the methods of the Caucasians - something the (East) Indians, and other Asians have readily done - in order to secure their success.

The basic premise, and indeed the conclusion, is the wheel has been invented, don't try re-invent it because of your stubborness. Regardless of what happened, accept it that it did, embrace what you can to secure your future and continue in a forward motion.

Yeah I believe locally they appointed a scientific team to develop a hexagon wheel as the disk shape was created by the Racist Europeans.
They are going to call it an EJumpa! It will be fueled by Mealies giving energy to the "rikscha" driver for instant conversion! Zuma has a patent on it.
 
What about the prejudice that goes along with racism...?


Went out for a while so this is a bit after the fact. However, I would like to suggest that just because I may consider my race group superior and thus by some definitions I am a racist, unless I progress to a point of hatred, of committing hate crimes against other races, unless I act in a manner that is unfair or unkind to other races,unless I discriminate and subdue, I am not doing anything wrong by simply believing I am part of a superior group.

Sure, prejudice often goes hand in hand with racism. That is wrong for sure, but lets not throw the racist calling trump card everytime we are stuck in a point of debate.

Having a gun does not make me a murderer although it may give me a sense of confidence.
 
Having a gun does not make me a murderer although it may give me a sense of confidence.

And could lead to murder based on circumstances and maybe under duress.

Exactly. Well said. I am sure many blacks is racist because they feel they are superior!
 
Every last single one of us is a racist. Point im trying to make is the word has been turned into a profanity.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X