Kwaal hand - Meaning

RuhanSA079

I have seen this sticker of a hand with thumb and forefinger trying to pick something, with the words "Kwaal" underneath it. Can someone explain to me the significance of it? I've seen it on taxi's etc...

voldoverse

id like to know too, i even asked some people i know that use taxis and they dont even know

LD50

When you find the answer, will it add inches to your dick, put extra money in your pocket or food on the table? If the answer is No look up to the sky and sing Marley's 3 little birds

HunterNW

Executive Member
It's when you've got a grudge with someone. "I've got a kwaal with you"

dabean

Expert Member
It says "kwaal" and shows a bent finger, like this is my "kwaal". I thought it meant the driver had erectile dysfunction.

Like "leave me alone it doesn't work anyway"...

ArtyLoop

Executive Member
Jealousy is what it means
In their culture, there is an issue surrounding those of them that are more affluent than others.
I was told this by one of my former workers

thechamp

Honorary Master
Interesting. The version I know of is disease or ailment.

Die mense is versin...
No man, kwaal is beef, as Hunter said, when you have kwaal with someone it means you have a grudge with that person, where do you get that one about a disease?

eye_suc

Expert Member
No man, kwaal is beef, as Hunter said, when you have kwaal with someone it means you have a grudge with that person, where do you get that one about a disease?
As @dabean linked, it is an afrikaans word meaning ailment. As in:
"Ek het verskeie kwale, onder andere vigs, aambeie en loopmaag. Dit is 'n vreeslike ingewikkelde gat siekte."

thechamp

Honorary Master
As @dabean linked, it is an afrikaans word meaning ailment. As in:
"Ek het verskeie kwale, onder andere vigs, aambeie en loopmaag. Dit is 'n vreeslike ingewikkelde gat siekte."
It has a different meaning in this context.

eye_suc

Expert Member
This is cool! I'm soooo putting a sticker like that on my car. In my context it will have two meanings.