Low Cars / Modded car thread.

Im tempted for some KW coilovers :)

Just read this thread from start for first time. LOTSA judgement hey, to each his own guys. Best you can do is give some proper advice.

It's the extremes that some people seems to go to, I generally don't have issues with lowered cars.
 
Im tempted for some KW coilovers :)

Just read this thread from start for first time. LOTSA judgement hey, to each his own guys. Best you can do is give some proper advice.

kw coilovers , nice !!!!! Do what makes you happy.Thats my motto.
 
kw coilovers , nice !!!!! Do what makes you happy.Thats my motto.

I think i said the same thing earlier this thread :) And dont blast others, offer advice/alternatives.
However... KW coilies and Cup spoiler.... R50k.... so i guess im not going to make myself happy... hahahaaa
 
Has the Op decided yet on what she will do? Or has she done it already?
 
Hi guys,

I currently drive a BMW M135i and I'd like to get it dropped by around 20-30mm for a better look.

I've currently received 2 quotes, one is for new springs from Hi-Q for R4000 that apparently rivals H&R springs and another for R3000 to press my springs from a different tyre shop , and according to the salesman compressing the springs gives me a softer ride but I'm scared it scrapes against the tyre and isn't good for the cars suspention.

Which one should I opt for? Any help would be appreciated greatly, thanks guys.

I have GT tape I'm selling, and you can even DIY it. Will give your ride a kick-ass old school look. No need to f&*CK up your car and screw up the resale value.
 
I think OP is.

Drake2007 is just providing him with a cheaper solution. ;)
Ironically it's the other way round dude. It's the brakpan okes that fit 20's on their escorts and figos with decals and under car neons.
 
Dear "Advice on lowering my car " thread

Please just stay alive, just stay with us. You can do it.
don't drop us
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X