• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.
  • New Two-Day Giveaway - Enter Here

Luno Support and Queries Thread

Lunomoney

Luno Representative
That's just a reminder to include in your personal calculation when withdrawing. For example, should you wish to withdraw R50, R8.50 of that will be deducted automatically :)

Duvane

I am unable to cancel a pending order.

I placed a buy order yesterday. The BTC price went passed my buy price twice and the order was not filled.
I am also unable to cancel the order even though it appears as a pending order.

When I try to canel the pending order the prompt says,
"Cannot stop unknown or pending order."

I cannot access my funds either. I've requested assistance via the support inbox as well as social media. Apart from 1 message asking for screenshots, it has been radio silence from Luno.

Help?

20180718_080129.jpg

Lunomoney

Luno Representative
I am unable to cancel a pending order.

I placed a buy order yesterday. The BTC price went passed my buy price twice and the order was not filled.
I am also unable to cancel the order even though it appears as a pending order.

When I try to canel the pending order the prompt says,
"Cannot stop unknown or pending order."

I cannot access my funds either. I've requested assistance via the support inbox as well as social media. Apart from 1 message asking for screenshots, it has been radio silence from Luno.

Help?

View attachment 537535

Hi Duvane,

We're always happy to help. The screenshots will just help us hyperfocus on exactly where the issue lies. Please send them through as soon as possible and we'll respond via our offcial support channel :)

Duvane

Hi Duvane,

We're always happy to help. The screenshots will just help us hyperfocus on exactly where the issue lies. Please send them through as soon as possible and we'll respond via our offcial support channel :)
Hi there..
I sent through the screenshots immediately. Its been more than 24hours and all my funds are tied up. Can't buy, sell or withdraw. Less than ideal...

No update on the issue or response from the support personnel either.

Lunomoney

Luno Representative
Hi there..
I sent through the screenshots immediately. Its been more than 24hours and all my funds are tied up. Can't buy, sell or withdraw. Less than ideal...

No update on the issue or response from the support personnel either.
Sorry to hear. Please provide your ticket number :)

Hello there. I have a major problem with Luno. My account is blocked and they are not responding. This is frustrating to the maximum.
Ticket number 473198

Last edited:
Luno is incompetent and cannot be trusted. They do not respond to support requests and what they are doing is simply unfair and unethical.

Lunomoney

Luno Representative
Hello there. I have a major problem with Luno. My account is blocked and they are not responding. This is frustrating to the maximum.
Ticket number 473198
Thanks for your feedback. We have shared this with our team, please expect a response shortly :)

Lunomoney

Luno Representative
Luno is incompetent and cannot be trusted. They do not respond to support requests and what they are doing is simply unfair and unethical.
Please know, Luno is entirely focused on reducing support waiting time and scaling our support systems as effciently as possible. We're sincerely sorry you haven't had a great experience, please share your ticket number and we'll look into it as soon as is possible.