Luno Support and Queries Thread

Swa

Honorary Master
Not too sure what you're pointing out?
Keep a window open and you'll see. It was aligned on a 1 spread but as orders get added and removed from the top book it keeps on jumping and becomes misaligned.

Swa

Honorary Master
To illustrate the point, first one is how I left it and second is moments after without me doing anything

Clipboard01.jpg
Clipboard02.jpg

Swa

Honorary Master
I have no idea what you're referring to :X3:.
As in my example with the old exchange if you kept it on 168,500 aligned to the bottom and 168,499 aligned to the top it would stay there. With the new exchange it appears as people add orders it becomes misaligned so if 168,502 gets added 168,501 is now aligned to the bottom and 168,500 is "missing".

Wish I could make a video.

tawandadib

Good day an luno support personnel available here? I have an issue with a delayed deposit

tawandadib

How delayed? It can take a few days

also rather ask on luno not here
3 Days late and Luno support over the years has the worst reaction times , the generic email reply is always alluding to a 5 day que on support queries and they do not have any telephonic contact help service

Snyper564

Honorary Master
3 Days late and Luno support over the years has the worst reaction times , the generic email reply is always alluding to a 5 day que on support queries and they do not have any telephonic contact help service
not much you can do then rather use VALR my preferred SA exchange much better turn around if you have issues and also better fees. try twitter maybe

SanzaM

Hi please assist me I made wrong referencing but the money was sent to luni

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
So? It's back up again. What's the issue?
in a game where literally every exchange operates 24/7/365 there is no such thing as shutting down entirely for "maintenance", scheduled or otherwise, it simply does not exist without a major incident e.g. security breach ... that's the issue

if I had money there I'd be getting it the F out asap until I hear the true story, not that the true story would be forthcoming of course

Snyper564

Honorary Master
in a game where literally every exchange operates 24/7/365 there is no such thing as shutting down entirely for "maintenance", scheduled or otherwise, it simply does not exist without a major incident e.g. security breach ... that's the issue

if I had money there I'd be getting it the F out asap until I hear the true story, not that the true story would be forthcoming of course
You do realize that they disclosed e erything via Twitter maybe go read the true story...

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
You do realize that they disclosed e erything via Twitter maybe go read the true story...
sure guy, I've read the story, if you believe that is "everything" then more power to you

my bullshit-o-meter must be more sensitive than yours is all

saor

Honorary Master

What nonsense.
https://www.binance.com/en/support/articles/360040075852
etc.

Ja ja Binance still had trading operating, but VALR are considerably newer and probably still implementing system-wide changes that require a complete halt.

I don't think it's cause for concern quite yet.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
What nonsense.
https://www.binance.com/en/support/articles/360040075852
etc.
Ja ja Binance still had trading operating, but VALR are considerably newer and probably still implementing system-wide changes that require a complete halt.
VALR "newer" than Binance in the ZA context? try again my friend ...

EDIT: yeah missed out it certainly may not be cause for concern quite yet, depends on the individual, for me it is

Snyper564

Honorary Master
sure guy, I've read the story, if you believe that is "everything" then more power to you

my bullshit-o-meter must be more sensitive than yours is all
I have no idea where you are going with this are you seriously saying there be other powers at work here... Doesn't matter not trading at the moment so I dont particularly care. But many exchanges have maintenence binance included... But whatever...

saor

Honorary Master
VALR "newer" than Binance in the ZA context? try again my friend ...
I've got no idea what you mean.
Binance has been operating for years.
VALR for a few months.

So again - what are you on about?