Mirror Trading International

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good idea. The more places around the pond that mud is stirred up, the more likely that SOOMEONE might take notice.

Yeah I could be wrong on this, but shouldn't the very phrase "Growing your bitcoin" be considered as some sort of financial service and promise of positive results?
 
Yeah I could be wrong on this, but shouldn't the very phrase "Growing your bitcoin" be considered as some sort of financial service and promise of positive results?
Unless there is a ...Maybe... in front of the growing bit .very misleading .i almost believed them.
 
Yeah I could be wrong on this, but shouldn't the very phrase "Growing your bitcoin" be considered as some sort of financial service and promise of positive results?
That certainly is to me one of the elements of their marketing and company activities that makes the bitcoin that members donate (Oops, I mean invest!) a security and thus requiring regulatory registration. I interpret it to be one element of proof that MTI is managing a members intangible asset, not just holding it.
 
That certainly is to me one of the elements of their marketing and company activities that makes the bitcoin that members donate (Oops, I mean invest!) a security and thus requiring regulatory registration. I interpret it to be one element of proof that MTI is managing a members intangible asset, not just holding it.
That was something I was also thinking about, but I didn't know exactly how to articulate it.
 
Weirdly there's no noticeable change in profits from switching from forex to crypto. If someone has the 2019 figures I can add them to the graph. What is extremely obvious is that they are lowering the rate of returns, so either that's a ploy to encourage people to keep the Ponzi deficit under control or the bot is getting tired.
View attachment 938878
Are we able get an additional graph of figures for deposits and withdrawals? The total , (thats now over 20k in btc) doesnt give a true reflection of how many billions have gone into MTI.
 
Has anyone who accesses various social media sites seen anything from Johan or Clynton? They seem extremely quiet.

Now if either of them is Mr Super Programmer, Father of Uberbot, then they may be reworking all the back-office so it shows that everything has always been as they have said it was - rewriting history. This will be tricky to do in Turbo Pascal because there are so many screenshots members have kept of their trading histories.

On the other hand, they might be visiting with Steven to get him to do the above for them.

Perhaps they are preparing a really in-depth maintenance that can destroy all MTI records. [Just by the way, one of the duties of administrators of a company managing securities is that they take necessary precautions to prevent computer system failures or hacks.]

And then again, perhaps they have slipped silently and softly away, possibly on the good vessel Blue Whale.
 
Johann S has never been very active on social media, at least not since I’ve been keeping an eye out (probably since late in 2019).
 
4 MTI errrm reps or something in a parking lot in queenswood pretoria. Huddling together...not sure if they approached anyone
 

Yup, Er-uan (user ID 6848458), and Fernando Da Silva (user ID 62387854)....Fernando is sponsored by Er-uan.

Er-uan is sponsored by Monica Du Plessis, who is sponsored by Charlotte, who is sponsored by Walter Bell, who is sponsored by non other than Marinus Bell, which then leads us to Ignatius Bell.
 
Last edited:
4 MTI errrm reps or something in a parking lot in queenswood pretoria. Huddling together...not sure if they approached anyone
Would that count as a company car or just personal advertising? In any case, I bet they try to claim expenses off tax. VERY good news - let's hope many of these pushers do it. SARS will pretty soon begin to wonder how the company isn't paying any taxes.
 
Dear Cheri, I think there is quite a good chance that for a while now you won't own your time and it will be thanks entirely to yourself and MTI. My hope for you is that this time you get pursued by the law for years as they unravel all the leads you gave them on MTI in your rants and advertising. After the legal probes, which hopefully will have brought you back to the same sorry financial state you have been in after all your past "businesses," perhaps you will be given a restful cell in which to relax.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X