Mirror Trading International

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I wonder about is the real hold that liquidation will have on these fat cats..I think most of the more savage shills are all insolvent. Lets say they cant dodge sars...so they only get to keep 55% of their 91 million? Still a good day at the office.

will their insolvency not save them from the effect of liquidation? buy an estate cash under my wife’s name and then just say “sorry i have nothing under my insolvent old name...skies julle?”
 
The internet never forgets

View attachment 939348
Lots of interesting links off that old page. Some unfortunate photos on this one

 
An idea I’ve been puzzling with...

What if, it was actually MTI who leaked the data in the name of anonymous / anonymous actor.

1.) never saw any formal release that this was actually something done by some hacker or hacking group.

2.) by providing an illusion that indicates that people are making money and add the hype around the company being “hacked” and you have some good free marketing and exposure right there by various outlets.

3.) When this scam comes crashing down, they can blame anonymous or some anonymous party for being the culprit and reason behind the downfall?

It’s a long shot but I’m just saying, what if...
 
An idea I’ve been puzzling with...

What if, it was actually MTI who leaked the data in the name of anonymous / anonymous actor.

1.) never saw any formal release that this was actually something done by some hacker or hacking group.

2.) by providing an illusion that indicates that people are making money and add the hype around the company being “hacked” and you have some good free marketing and exposure right there by various outlets.

3.) When this scam comes crashing down, they can blame anonymous or some anonymous party for being the culprit and reason behind the downfall?

It’s a long shot but I’m just saying, what if...
Maybe but seems unlikely.

These clowns don't seem as though they're sophisticated enough to put stuff up on an onion domain.
 
I had a running with Mr Marks a while back. One of his methods he suggested was doing multiple spots. He suggested I take 3 spots. 1 for myself and 2 others in the name if someone I can trust. Left and Right side. This was to open my binary qualifications. Furrher he suggested before I place a big recruiter to inform him so he can take a spot above them and that person would go under him.

Please do not under estimate them. They are highly skilled in "working" the system to benefit themselves. They use fake names to place themselves. Like the staff working for them, old friends etc. I can tell you this they have multiple accounts in multiple names.
 
November and Decenber will be a very interesting time and they will grab peoples bonuses, savings etc. I expect to see special promotions etc to draw people in. Competitions and more.

I honestly hope these people get stopped before it goes further. They are like Tiger Sharks who smelled blood and now they attacking and destroying.
 
Belinda forgot her post advertising MMM in 2017. This MMM is was a spin off from the original
 

Attachments

  • Belinda MMM.jpg
    Belinda MMM.jpg
    887.6 KB · Views: 26
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X