Mkhize faces tender scandal

ForceFate

Honorary Master
What are the chances that one of your top ministers is corrupt whilst everyone else is innocent?
You mean "one of the top ministers"? There's always a chance a politician is corrupt. I've said somewhere in this thread that a politician in my opinion is guilty until proven innocent.

FrankCastle

Executive Member
You mean "one of the top ministers"? There's always a chance a politician is corrupt. I've said somewhere in this thread that a politician in my opinion is guilty until proven innocent.
One of the top and likely others.

Sollie

Honorary Master
Not sure what your traveling salesman job has to do with the fact that your Moss gas claims not being PetroSA are BS
About as much as Evkom and Escom had to do with Eskom. A bit like replacing the handle and head on an axe and trying to claim they're the same.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
One of the top and likely others.
In many cases, where there's smoke, there's likely fire. However, there are exceptions. The RB governor appears as clean as they get, so does Mboweni, Motswaledi and Creecy. Mthembu also had no known scandals and kept his family out of politics.

Last edited:

gottagoon

Executive Member
If only ONE person in this ANC thug government could just show they not stealing and do the job... I would be impressed.

These cunts are in it together with their shaven smooth heads and fancy clothes.

And money to throw around. I've had dreams lately. I'm ready to do **** and organise stuff. One by one bring them down.

It would be epic if I could get it right.

**** them. I'm poor whist these useless cunts are ****ing it up for everyone in SA...

No. It's going to stop. Soon.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
In many cases, where there's smoke, there's likely fire. However, there are exceptions. The RB governor appears as clean as they get, so does Mboweni, Motswaledi and Creecy. Mthembu also had no known scandals and kept his family out of politics.

Jackson Mthembu?

The advantage of being an old toppie is that I have instant recall of some of these incidents and just need to look them up:

African National Congress (ANC) spokesperson Jackson Mthembu has been convicted of drunken driving — at more than three times over the limit — following a plea agreement with prosecutors.

He appeared briefly in Cape Town’s Wynberg Magistrate’s Court on Wednesday, where he was sentenced to a fine of R12 000, half of which was conditionally suspended for five years.

He also pleaded guilty to a charge of driving in the dedicated bus and taxi lane on Cape Town’s N2 freeway on the day of his arrest, for which he was fined R500. His driver’s licence will be endorsed.

Mthembu was pulled over by a member of the city’s Ghost Squad, an unmarked traffic unit, as he was driving in the bus lane, just before 8am on March 11.

However, the city claimed that South African Police Services (Saps) officials at Mowbray police station tried to prevent him being charged and threatened to arrest the Ghost Squad members.

gottagoon

Executive Member
M
Jackson Mthembu?

The advantage of being an old toppie is that I have instant recall of some of these incidents and just need to look them up:

African National Congress (ANC) spokesperson Jackson Mthembu has been convicted of drunken driving — at more than three times over the limit — following a plea agreement with prosecutors.

He appeared briefly in Cape Town’s Wynberg Magistrate’s Court on Wednesday, where he was sentenced to a fine of R12 000, half of which was conditionally suspended for five years.

He also pleaded guilty to a charge of driving in the dedicated bus and taxi lane on Cape Town’s N2 freeway on the day of his arrest, for which he was fined R500. His driver’s licence will be endorsed.

Mthembu was pulled over by a member of the city’s Ghost Squad, an unmarked traffic unit, as he was driving in the bus lane, just before 8am on March 11.

However, the city claimed that South African Police Services (Saps) officials at Mowbray police station tried to prevent him being charged and threatened to arrest the Ghost Squad members.

I remember that incident lol. He was as pissed as coot. Years back and ANC covered his arse. Anyone else would have been in DEEP ****.

He's dead now not long after his daughter committed suicide. RIP.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
M

I remember that incident lol. He was as pissed as coot. Years back and ANC covered his arse. Anyone else would have been in DEEP ****.

He's dead now not long after his daughter committed suicide. RIP.

Yes, do you remember this incident too?

Zuma must pardon the middle-finger jogger

BY MICHAEL TRAPIDO ON 17 FEBRUARY 2010

Chumani Maxwele, a student from UCT, was arrested, his house searched and then interrogated about his political affiliations after purportedly making an obscene gesture at President Jacob Zuma’s convoy of vehicles while out jogging.

According to the Sowetan, Maxwele was arrested for “waving on” Zuma’s convoy when he was jogging on De Waal Drive, Cape Town, on Wednesday last week. A black BMW pulled up and three men jumped out, allegedly pointing guns at him. He was then pushed into a car. According to an official spokesman the outrage involved waving at President Jacob Zuma’s convoy, swearing at the president and resisting arrest.

Sollie

Honorary Master
Yes, do you remember this incident too?

Zuma must pardon the middle-finger jogger

BY MICHAEL TRAPIDO ON 17 FEBRUARY 2010

Chumani Maxwele, a student from UCT, was arrested, his house searched and then interrogated about his political affiliations after purportedly making an obscene gesture at President Jacob Zuma’s convoy of vehicles while out jogging.

According to the Sowetan, Maxwele was arrested for “waving on” Zuma’s convoy when he was jogging on De Waal Drive, Cape Town, on Wednesday last week. A black BMW pulled up and three men jumped out, allegedly pointing guns at him. He was then pushed into a car. According to an official spokesman the outrage involved waving at President Jacob Zuma’s convoy, swearing at the president and resisting arrest.

Somewhere out there, there are now all but unfindable news reports on a similar incident regarding another minister's goons body guards.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Jackson Mthembu?

Thought we were discussing corruption. Mthembu's battle with alcohol is well documented.

Brenden_E

Executive Member
I'm not admitting anything. Am I on trial here? Why must I "admit" anything? What's there to admit? Mkhize appears to have been involved in a corrupt tender. There are strong indications that he knew and actively took part. Beyond this, there's nothing I can do or say.

If you want my opinion on the rest of the cabinet, then ask. Don't ask if I admit.
Haha! Confess you bastard, confess!

azbob

Honorary Master
If only ONE person in this ANC thug government could just show they not stealing and do the job... I would be impressed.

These cunts are in it together with their shaven smooth heads and fancy clothes.

And money to throw around. I've had dreams lately. I'm ready to do **** and organise stuff. One by one bring them down.

It would be epic if I could get it right.

**** them. I'm poor whist these useless cunts are ****ing it up for everyone in SA...

No. It's going to stop. Soon.

Share details privately when you’re ready. I’m sure that between you, me and CD we’d be able to bring them down.