Monice 450gb night data

emolederc

Is there anyone willing to donate/sell their sim card to me
So tired of wasting 150R on 100gb every week and still not get any better offers

James946

Mine was removed on all 3 of my sims a year or two back. I wonder if anyone even still has that offer available to them anymore

emolederc

I have seen people's posts on here that are about 3month old talking about still having the option but with throttled speeeds, a friend of mine does have the option but cant give the sim card as it's his main sim card, so the offer is still available

emolederc

You use 100gb night surfer every week?!
Yes I'm a video editor so I'm constantly uploading and downloading 4k videos from the company's shared drive, (but I'm also downloading movies and games)
The 100gb finishes in a week cause I'm downloading items in parts ‍♂️

emolederc

Once mine disappeared I went, bought 30 sims, nada.

Just got rain instead, and a VPN so it actually works,
I did the same thing XD
My sim had this option for about 2 years then I did the mistake of changing my tariff, the offer disappeared - i went on a sim card buying spree - and none of them had that option

Jake45

Expert Member
The 450GB for R59 offer is no longer available. From my experience if any SIM card is still offering this option it will only be available for a limited time before it is removed.

Have you looked at the business uncapped deal from Telkom for R399 (not sure whether this is R399 or R599 as website shows both prices?) or one of the MTN offers from Supersonic? Telkom has a FUP but I'm not sure whether they apply it strictly to night surfer data.

emolederc

The 450GB for R59 offer is no longer available. From my experience if any SIM card is still offering this option it will only be available for a limited time before it is removed.

Have you looked at the business uncapped deal from Telkom for R399 (not sure whether this is R399 or R599 as website shows both prices?) or one of the MTN offers from Supersonic? Telkom has a FUP but I'm not sure whether they apply it strictly to night surfer data.
Dude... thanks for this this is dope!

Kiemo

True this deal is long gone bro ... I’m using rain I got my speeds up and running with an outside antenna

BayCityRoller

I have seen people's posts on here that are about 3month old talking about still having the option but with throttled speeeds, a friend of mine does have the option but cant give the sim card as it's his main sim card, so the offer is still available

Soon I'll be testing the 100GB for R150 option as the others also disappeared from my 2 SIMs.
Last post I read was from someone who after 20GB of decent speeds, was throttled down to 1 - 2 Mbps for the rest.

Hope to report back in one of these related threads during the 30 days, but I don't know exactly when I'll be starting it. Within a few days, I suspect ....

IF you happen to check back on this, can you advise if you get full speeds for the whole 100GB you use up every week, and what are they (download / upload) on average ?

Immy

Soon I'll be testing the 100GB for R150 option as the others also disappeared from my 2 SIMs.
Last post I read was from someone who after 20GB of decent speeds, was throttled down to 1 - 2 Mbps for the rest.

Hope to report back in one of these related threads during the 30 days, but I don't know exactly when I'll be starting it. Within a few days, I suspect ....

IF you happen to check back on this, can you advise if you get full speeds for the whole 100GB you use up every week, and what are they (download / upload) on average ?
"Between the hours of midnight and 01:00 and once again from 05:00 to 07;00, peer-to-peer and network news transfer protocol traffic is limited to 512Kbps, while all other traffic is throttled to 2Mbps.

Between 01:00 and 05:00, all traffic is limited to 10Mbps."

BayCityRoller

"Between the hours of midnight and 01:00 and once again from 05:00 to 07;00, peer-to-peer and network news transfer protocol traffic is limited to 512Kbps, while all other traffic is throttled to 2Mbps.

Between 01:00 and 05:00, all traffic is limited to 10Mbps."

Thanks for posting.

Think it's still worth it with these limitations, especially if one person's been able to use up 100GB each week.
I should be able to use it up more sparingly over the 30 days.

netstrider

Expert Member
Is there anyone willing to donate/sell their sim card to me
So tired of wasting 150R on 100gb every week and still not get any better offers
I've got 757GB left from last month which I'm still using this month, on top of the 1TB I've got from Telkom for this month.

If it was possible, I would gladly transfer half a TB your way.