Movie Mini-Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jurassic World (2015) 7.5/10

Like pretty much all reviews it's a good solid watch; action & suspense aplenty. Not sure I am that keen on the intense Mercedes Benz product placement though.
 
I see the special needs children are posting again...


Ant-Man (2015) - 5/10

Funny, visuals are very good but very forgettable.
 
Last edited:
Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues (2013) 6/10

Even though I was a fan of the 1st Anchorman I only got around to watching the sequel now & mostly enjoyed it. An element of the freshness of the 2004 original is missing though & some the gags boarder on lame. If you're a Will Ferrell fan it should a pretty funny watch.
 
Terminator Genesis. 5/10. I a fecking major disappointment of you look at what they've could've done.
 
What's his power? Can he turn into any person or anything?
It's a story about the inner struggle of a young man and the troubles he faces because of his own denial and the his perception of being an outcast. He has to come to term with the reality that he is a lived social being but also a man of solitude, and yet he is imperfect in both. The man you, me and every man out there.


 
Blue Is the Warmest Color 10/10

What a wonderful experience this was. For me this movie is not flawed I highly recommend it.
 
The Age of Adaline (2015) - 6/10

A slow paced romantic drama. Watch this with your better half to score brownie points.
 
Blue Is the Warmest Color 10/10

What a wonderful experience this was. For me this movie is not flawed I highly recommend it.

Is this the one that's just one long lesbo scene?

Glad you enjoyed the erm...experience.

I see this movie is 3hrs long! That's rather long for some lesbo action...or I'm I being narrow minded...
 
I see this movie is 3hrs long! That's rather long for some lesbo action...or I'm I being narrow minded...

It's not all about the lesbo action. The acting and story is also good. I really loved the chemistry between the two actresses.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X