Movie Mini-Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it just me or has the last couple of months been a little thin on good movies on kat??

haven't seen anything proper in a while

Agreed so I went through Yifys library and picked up the old Spielberg classic, Empire of the Sun. 2 1/2 hours of sheer technical magic.
Good history lesson too coming of the Nagasaki 70 year anniversary.
 
Been watching older movies when I get the time anyway.

Saving Private Ryan, Black Hawk Down , Bernie. Got Cabin in the Woods lined up for another go tonight.
 
Predestination - 7/10. Good watching and a tight plot, but it felt a bit that they were too enthralled with the central conceit to bother fleshing out important details.
 
Home (2015) 7/10

I'm not the biggest animated movie fan but I enjoyed this one. Good story; lead character *Oh* voiced by Jim Parsons (Sheldon from TBBT) plays his role to a tee; even Rihanna does a decent job. Good watch & catchy soundtrack.

ImageUploadedByMyBroadband1439127923.963694.jpg

Such an unlikely combo:

ImageUploadedByMyBroadband1439128038.448342.jpg
 
Last edited:
Mission Impossible Rogue whatever

Fun time, lead girl kicks ass. Tom Cruise was along for the ride mostly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X