Movie Mini-Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone watched Fantastic 4 yet? I don't want to waste my money and judging from what the interweb is saying I am going too, box office bomb of note
 
Has anyone watched Fantastic 4 yet? I don't want to waste my money and judging from what the interweb is saying I am going too, box office bomb of note

Scroll back in this thread, general verdict is that it's kuk.
 
Last Days On Mars (2013) 7/10

I enjoyed this film for its unpretentious plot and characters - typical of Euro scifi - that is so hard to find in the manufactured pulp fiction of the marvel universe. There are elements of Gravity's agoraphobia, throwbacks to the Astronaut's Wife and the Body Snatchers, plus the usual skulduggery and self-sacrifice typical of the Lost in Space and Supernova paradigm. Fanstastically jaded film more premised on human fallibility under threat of life than space.
 
Last edited:
Survivor - 2/10

What a kuk story & plot. That chick (& her boss) is dumb as fsck :D
 
Has anyone watched Fantastic 4 yet? I don't want to waste my money and judging from what the interweb is saying I am going too, box office bomb of note

Why do you need others opinions, it's gonna be awesome to some and absolute shyte to others, you won't know until you watch the movie yourself.

Scroll back in this thread, general verdict is that it's kuk.

Why would . . . oh yeah, ask Fiesta! He's the only one that loved it!


General verdict in this thread especially means very little .....
 
No Good Deed (2014) 5/10

Average home invasion thriller with Idris Elba; it's short; that's a selling point. Some big plot holes though.

Lila & Eve (2015) 6/10

Slow paced crime drama with a twist towards the end.
 
Mission Impossible Rogue Nation 8/10

Great mindless action with a couple of twists along the way. Loved it.
 
Mad Max - Fury Road 7/10

This one gets an extra point for that guy playing his guitar while the fighting was happening all around him.
 
Sunshine 2007. 6.5/10

Good sci-fi plot but the old aaargh we won't all make it... Zzzzzz
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X