jacodebeer
Expert Member
Has anyone watched Fantastic 4 yet? I don't want to waste my money and judging from what the interweb is saying I am going too, box office bomb of note
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Has anyone watched Fantastic 4 yet? I don't want to waste my money and judging from what the interweb is saying I am going too, box office bomb of note
Scroll back in this thread, general verdict is that it's kuk.
I did, but did anyone here actually go watch it?
Survivor (2015) 6/10
Crime thriller do with Visa entries; double crossing & such. Pierce Brosnan has aged since his Bond days & Milla Jovovich looks the same.
Has anyone watched Fantastic 4 yet? I don't want to waste my money and judging from what the interweb is saying I am going too, box office bomb of note
Scroll back in this thread, general verdict is that it's kuk.
Why would . . . oh yeah, ask Fiesta! He's the only one that loved it!
No Good Deed (2014) 5/10
Average home invasion thriller with Idris Elba; it's short; that's a selling point. Some big plot holes though.
I did, but did anyone here actually go watch it?
Survivor (2015) 6/10
Crime thriller do with Visa entries; double crossing & such. Pierce Brosnan has aged since his Bond days & Milla Jovovich looks the same.
Watched this a few hours ago. It's Meh for me.