OrbitalDawn
Ulysses Everett McGill
I've never watched Moon... is it worth it?
/waits
Yup.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I've never watched Moon... is it worth it?
/waits
I've never watched Moon... is it worth it?
/waits
Actually... I think I'll follow Moon up... with Sunshine (2007)
I've never watched Moon... is it worth it?
/waits
Now I'm really looking forward to itDon't think I finished it. Forgettable.

Now I'm really looking forward to it![]()
Jeez, download one dodgy movie once and tarred for life!![]()
which?
You fukk a goat once... LolJeez, download one dodgy movie once and tarred for life!![]()
Yeh, that's it.Ag can't remember. Some alien planet something or the other. There was nothing to watch. Bailed after a few minutes.
Might have been this http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2474972/
Seriously? I thought it was one of the better MI movies of the series. Also had a really cool female character that stood her own ground. Cool vehicles, cool locations, cool plot devices...not sure what more you could want from an MI movie tbh.
Sunshine (2007) 8/10