MTN 1TB deals

bear101

Howsit guys, needs some help if you can

When I first took this 1TB Deal (Last December), was getting some average good speeds:
(Download: 50mb, Upload 30mb)

Using a Huawei b618-65d with external antenna, And I can see that I'm getting full signal and reads 4G+ when Im logged into the router,

But maybe last 4 months or so I cant get above:
(Download: 10mb/15mb, Upload 20mb). And now most day cant get above 5mb download.

PS. Signal is still full on 4G+ no signal dips etc.

Is there anything I can try on this specific router to help increase these speeds.

Any help will be appreciated :):thumbsup:

ReeceDBN031

Expert Member
Howsit guys, needs some help if you can

When I first took this 1TB Deal (Last December), was getting some average good speeds:
(Download: 50mb, Upload 30mb)

Using a Huawei b618-65d with external antenna, And I can see that I'm getting full signal and reads 4G+ when Im logged into the router,

But maybe last 4 months or so I cant get above:
(Download: 10mb/15mb, Upload 20mb). And now most day cant get above 5mb download.

PS. Signal is still full on 4G+ no signal dips etc.

Is there anything I can try on this specific router to help increase these speeds.

Any help will be appreciated :):thumbsup:
This is most probably work from home... also companies often give employees laptops with simcards .. so could be alot more traffic from your tower..

I have had the same issue, although mine was close to 100mbs down and about 80 up..
Now i get half

bear101

This is most probably work from home... also companies often give employees laptops with simcards .. so could be alot more traffic from your tower..

I have had the same issue, although mine was close to 100mbs down and about 80 up..
Now i get half
Ya I also thought about tower congestion, definitely could be this case.

I.am.Sam

Honorary Master

Now i get half

lots of people are suffering

i think MTN just dropped speeds or something since loadshedding over the last few months

i also had good speeds of 50+ and now between 5-20