hj2k_x
Honorary Master
Anyone seen Hannibal Rising yet ?
Looks interesting - but going to read the book 1st and then watch the movie.
I have. If you liked the other ones then you will like this one. It was not great.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Anyone seen Hannibal Rising yet ?
Looks interesting - but going to read the book 1st and then watch the movie.
This one doesn't have Anthony Hopkins right?
Where do you guys find the time to watch movies? My media player got, like 100 movies on it and I have zero time to watch it. Last movie watched was Hostel, it took me 3 days to watch.
Hostel was weird, the first half was like a porn film, then the horror started.![]()
Yeah, nothing to get excited about.![]()
I remember girls went with us to the Cinema, they left because they thought we fooled them to watch a "kamma-porn" movie instead of an horror!![]()
![]()
Smoking Aces is my next movie.
I really enjoyed it.If you eventually get to watch it, let me know?
I'm probably repeating myself but if you liked office space then check out Idiocracy from the same guy.i think i have it somewhere... will skip it
watched Office Space again, from 1999, still really funny!