MyADSL Movie Thread

Finally watched The Fountain - it was . . kinda . . well . . yeah . . sort of. :confused:
 
Where do you guys find the time to watch movies? My media player got, like 100 movies on it and I have zero time to watch it. Last movie watched was Hostel, it took me 3 days to watch. Started watching Premonition and Shooters, just can't find the time to complete a movie. Premonition Sandra Bullock ,just so confusing as The glass house,so I stop it and started watching Shooters. Smoking Aces is my next movie.
 
Where do you guys find the time to watch movies? My media player got, like 100 movies on it and I have zero time to watch it. Last movie watched was Hostel, it took me 3 days to watch.

Hostel was weird, the first half was like a porn film, then the horror started. :sick:
 
Smoking Aces is my next movie.

If you eventually get to watch it, let me know? I have it on my external as well but also haven't found the time to watch a full length movie. Although I did find time to eventually watch 300 and it was really good, but then I'm into those sort of movies.

I'm more finding time for series and am glued to Heroes, Smallville, Lost, How I met your mother, The office (US) and Prison Beak (at the time). So to also find time for movies is kinda difficult :D

I'm hoping to catch Spidey 3 next week though ;)
 
plus smallville is getting very interesting. anyways watched mr bean.. me thinks they went back to what made mr bean funny.. but sadly the movie once packaged was a bit too long and didn't quite live up to the series. I thought mr bean was gonna get a hot gf :(
 
i think i have it somewhere... will skip it :D
watched Office Space again, from 1999, still really funny!
 
So, spidey three...Anyone seen it yet?

I am hearing only bad things so far...

been looking forward to it...
 
i think i have it somewhere... will skip it :D
watched Office Space again, from 1999, still really funny!
I'm probably repeating myself but if you liked office space then check out Idiocracy from the same guy. :)
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X