Highflyer_GP
Honorary Master
I thought there was another book in the series, The Bourne Legacy even though it was not written by Robert Ludlum like the first three books.
Oh well a good movie indeed, infact the whole bloody series is fantastic.
PS: I haven't read The Bourne Legacy.
Yeah there's also The Bourne Betrayal, both written by Eric Van Lustbader. But they didn't quite receive the same reception as the first three by Ludlum. The way I see it, maybe they should leave the movies as is, otherwise they might just ruin something great.
Indeed, there may very well be a fourth titled Legacy. Reason being that apart from Identity, the other two barely had any resemblance to the books. But it's still just rumours floating around the net, so for now it's a trilogy
Still think this one was the best so far though, non-stop action from virtually the first minute whereas the previous two started off somewhat slower.
btw, Bourne >> Bond