MyADSL Movie Thread

Just watched hot fuzz on Mnet now. Apart from it being a twisted film, I'm not sure if I'd watch it again, but it kept me entertained long enough, there's a few dark moments in it though :p
 
Watched "Hot Fuzz" last night and it is by far one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. Awesome!

"YARP"
 
Last edited:
Really? I did not like it that much. Thought Shaun of the Dead was way better :)

Nah, I much preferred Hot Fuzz to Shaun of the Dead but they are both good. It just reminded me so much of Man Stroke Woman which is still one of my favourite British comedies!
 
Kung Fu Panda

What the hell is that CR@P? Has anybody seen this movie? If so please tell me it's better than it looks!
 
Indiana Jones 4.

Finally saw it. Can't say I liked it. Better than Temple which I thought really sucked. But it was not great...."They're opening a portal to another dimension..." ??? and "They're not from space but from the space between space..." Say whaaaaat?
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X