MyADSL Movie Thread

300

So what happened?

Did Colin Farrell's atrocious and inappropriate accent in Alexander make it somehow acceptable or am I supposed to believe that King Leonidas of Sparta was in reality a Scot? :mad:
 
I watched The Good Shepard, what a crap crap movie!
They bored me for 2 hours then everything made sense in the last 15 minutes!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 
I watched The Good Shepard, what a crap crap movie!
They bored me for 2 hours then everything made sense in the last 15 minutes!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
It was about an hour too long imo.
 
It was about an hour too long imo.

But is it worth watching? The cast seems quite impressive, wouldn't mind seeing what they come up with but don't want to waste my money.
 
But is it worth watching? The cast seems quite impressive, wouldn't mind seeing what they come up with but don't want to waste my money.
Yeah - there's even time to nip out for a bite to eat after the first hour. ;)

A little long (ok arse numbingly so) but watch-able.
 
Good Shepherd is rubbish and boring.Don't waste your money. How they could make such a boring movie about such an exciting
subject, is beyond me.
Another movie to avoid, is 'Bobby' - supposedly about Bobby Kennedy and his killing, but it turns into 'a day in the life of the hotel he was staying at', with a million celebs playing bit parts - utterly ridiculous movie.

also seen: THE HAMILTONS fun little horror movie, not great but not bad.
'WICKED LITTLE THINGS' (can you say 'child zombies') -
unfortunately tho, its total crap.. UNREST - a hospital horror movie, also not great.
SUBLIME - another crap hospital movie, with a Jacobs Ladder type
resolution. (If you know your movies, you'll know what it means).
300 is sort of fun eye candy - but its also major US propaganda thats quite
obvious at times..
Cool documentary to see, if you're a horror fan is
'GOING TO PIECES - THE RISE AND FALL OF THE SLASHER FILM'
 
Last edited:
I watched The Good Shepard, what a crap crap movie!
They bored me for 2 hours then everything made sense in the last 15 minutes!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Some parts are OK - but seriously boring.

Would have been cool if the movie showed more of the CIA vs. KGB struggle.
 
Ghostrider. What was going on here?! Nicky Cage and Miss Mendes are my two favourite actors. I have been waiting for this for months. It was ridiculous :(
 
Ghostrider. What was going on here?! Nicky Cage and Miss Mendes are my two favourite actors. I have been waiting for this for months. It was ridiculous :(
It's not showing (read: available ;)) locally yet. :o
 
The quality of the R5 release any good? I know that it's basically a Russian DVD, so are there any issues with it?
 
Yeah, but he looked a bit past it to me. He has been my fave actor for year. Con Air, The Rock...classics!
 
Ghost Rider is one of the worst movies I've I ever seen. Horrible !
 
Ghost Rider is one of the worst movies I've I ever seen. Horrible !
Decided to wait for a better version. The narrator in the beginning (I think it might have been Sam Elliot) sounded really tinny. Figured with all the negative reports it wouldnt stand a fighting chance with bad audio. :)
 
Movies based on comics have actually been the better ones nowadays. How odd...
 
Watched 300 last night. Cool movie, could have been better. Worth watching again

Ghostrider... Will give me left nut for both them harleys but that's about the only things I liked in the whole movie
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X