NAG Magazine ... Aug 2008 ???

I used to have a nag subscription.. stopped it when they stopped their cd's ...
But i must say that I prefer UK mags MUCH more, pcformat(uk)/pc-zone/pc-gamer(uk)
So I dont mind reading the old copies from paper-weight. Their jokes are funnier, reviews are better (pcgamer lists contents on sleeve ^^)... my 2 cents
 
I used to have a nag subscription.. stopped it when they stopped their cd's ...
But i must say that I prefer UK mags MUCH more, pcformat(uk)/pc-zone/pc-gamer(uk)
So I dont mind reading the old copies from paper-weight. Their jokes are funnier, reviews are better (pcgamer lists contents on sleeve ^^)... my 2 cents

uhm chap ..... you do know that they scrapped their cd's because they upgraded to dvd's right? ...... tons more stuff than a cd :confused:



(and gdiza, go jump in a lake you b@stard :p:D)
 
Just bought it now ... NAG is my favorite toilet read.

Once I pick up my NAG mag ... my kids just know that Daddy's going to the bathroom.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X