Need Advice....

RichardG

Honorary Master
ok but have u spoken to these ladies before about your concerns? Set the ground rules. "Be friends with me but nothing more that...and don't bother trying" - something like that.
I told my girlfriend about these ladies today, I couldn't keep my guilty conscious anymore.. I told her the truth, she tells me now i must give her the numbers, and she wants to have a chat with them, and this ain't looking good. She is question me left, right , center

Now that I've semi read the post properly.
Do you not maybe like the attention?
I mean, your chick sounds like my ex gf who I never saw... and when I saw her, all we did was like, shag.
That was a pointless relationship, thus I'll never date a doctor again.
Having more than 1 woman 'on the side' is a problem but if you play nicely, you can enjoy it.
I came clean today, dude our relationship ain't based on Sex, I've been dating her more than 3 years.... And Yeah, it's my fault for flirting with the ladies, i kind of never know when i flirt.

If you would look them to stop fancying you, then an easy and subtle way to do this is just to ask them if they've been putting on weight.
That is mean but i could do that, first i've to see what my girlfriend is going to do about this..... As if i fsck up my relationship back to the drawn bored for me.

Say you've run into serious financial difficulty and need them to lend you R250,000 See if they still want to know you if you're broke... If they both come right with the money stop complaining :p
Mate, I would do that in future, but they always kind and pay for my supper, but my credit card bouncers as usual. "Insufficient funds"

Ou grote

Honorary Master

That is mean but i could do that, first i've to see what my girlfriend is going to do about this..... As if i fsck up my relationship back to the drawn bored for me.
Yes, but if that doesn't work, as a last resort, u make bad remarks about her shoes.
She won't talk to u again.

Zenbaas

Honorary Master
Well you have done the right thing for telling your GF. Secrets will F your relationship up. Your gonna have a rough time ahead, but better this way then your GF finding out in another way.

LancelotSA

Banned
I came clean today, dude our relationship ain't based on Sex, I've been dating her more than 3 years.... And Yeah, it's my fault for flirting with the ladies, i kind of never know when i flirt.
Ha ha ha <shaking head in disbelief!>

Maelly

Expert Member
This depends on how hot they are?
Otherwise have some tea... case.... T.C.D.T!

RichardG

Honorary Master
Well you have done the right thing for telling your GF. Secrets will F your relationship up. Your gonna have a rough time ahead, but better this way then your GF finding out in another way.
Dude Yeah cheating F up relationship.. That's why i choose to be honest with my soulmate.