Need Advice....

RichardG

Honorary Master
Greeting fellow mybb members,

I seriously need help to get a couple of women off my back, firstly these women are married, either have boyfriends or just irritate me...

Firstly I am to friendly,helpful, sweet, try help where I can help..

All these women are now nuisance in my life, they either want to sleep with me, or take me out with them for lunch, supper or invite themselves over without any arrangement and they call me everyday nearly.

I've decided to either relocate to a new place, change my mobile number, and to also change my car, and get a new hangout......

Please your input and advice would be grateful, as I am going to end up in the hospital or beaten up by these guys...

One girlfriend is more than enough, I've not even told my girlfriend, but she is also busy in her own career and we barely ever see each other her long hours in the hospital.

derekc

Expert Member
ok but have u spoken to these ladies before about your concerns? Set the ground rules. "Be friends with me but nothing more that...and don't bother trying" - something like that.

medicnick83

Paramedic
Now that I've semi read the post properly.
Do you not maybe like the attention?
I mean, your chick sounds like my ex gf who I never saw... and when I saw her, all we did was like, shag.
That was a pointless relationship, thus I'll never date a doctor again.
Having more than 1 woman 'on the side' is a problem but if you play nicely, you can enjoy it.

medicnick83

Paramedic
Cause having said what I just said might put me in a bad category, but I'm not like that, I was... but I'm not anymore.

Ou grote

Honorary Master
If you would look them to stop fancying you, then an easy and subtle way to do this is just to ask them if they've been putting on weight.

noswal

Executive Member
Say you've run into serious financial difficulty and need them to lend you R250,000 See if they still want to know you if you're broke... If they both come right with the money stop complaining :p

Last edited:

waynegohl

Ancient Astronaut
thats what i was gonna ask, how will telling them that Boodles is gay gonna fix his problem? lol

LancelotSA

Banned
Greeting fellow mybb members,

I seriously need help to get a couple of women off my back, firstly these women are married, either have boyfriends or just irritate me...

Firstly I am to friendly,helpful, sweet, try help where I can help..

All these women are now nuisance in my life, they either want to sleep with me, or take me out with them for lunch, supper or invite themselves over without any arrangement and they call me everyday nearly.

I've decided to either relocate to a new place, change my mobile number, and to also change my car, and get a new hangout......

Please your input and advice would be grateful, as I am going to end up in the hospital or beaten up by these guys...

One girlfriend is more than enough, I've not even told my girlfriend, but she is also busy in her own career and we barely ever see each other her long hours in the hospital.
Ha ha ha! This post has to make me laugh... it smells just a little like bragging disguised as a need for help!

From my experience with life I have a feeling this line "friendly,helpful, sweet, try help where I can" could probably be replaced by "I am flirtatious and lead these women on but now I have got myself into a situation that scares me"... I'm sorry but helping a women with her PC or saying good morning at work does not automatically lead to them wanting to sleep with you!

Milano

Honorary Master
You have misread the signals. In reality, these women most likely find you repulsive. The best way to end this problem is to reciprocate by returning their "advances". If they are work colleagues then they will most likely charge you with sexual harassment, if this is in a social context, then perhaps they will charge you with attempted rape. This is the quickest and easiest way to destroy this imaginary scenario you have created. On the other hand, if this is a genuine problem that you find offensive, then you need to bottle what you have and use the revenue to emigrate to a remote island.

Ou grote

Honorary Master
You have misread the signals. In reality, these women most likely find you repulsive. The best way to end this problem is to reciprocate by returning their "advances". If they are work colleagues then they will most likely charge you with sexual harassment, if this is in a social context, then perhaps they will charge you with attempted rape. This is the quickest and easiest way to destroy this imaginary scenario you have created. On the other hand, if this is a genuine problem that you find offensive, then you need to bottle what you have and use the revenue to emigrate to a remote island.
Could be the Axe sê factor.
Change your deo.