New Android adware is almost impossible to get rid of

The_Unbeliever

Honorary Master
Who would install watsapp or facebook from a 3rd party site?
people who deserve that sort of punishment coming their way

knowing how to use your phone/tablet/operating system is not that difficult & must be a prerequisite course before even purchasing one.

A

arr0w

Who would install watsapp of facebook from a 3'rd party site?
Those Vodafone tablets have sim card slots but you cannot find whatsapp on the playstore. The same happens with lenovo tablets. If you want whatsapp on those tablets then you have to download it from 3rd party sites. I think it has something to do with those tablets not having calling capabilities.

AstroTurf

Lucky Shot
Those Vodafone tablets have sim card slots but you cannot find whatsapp on the playstore. The same happens with lenovo tablets. If you want whatsapp on those tablets then you have to download it from 3rd party sites. I think it has something to do with those tablets not having calling capabilities.
ok, that makes sense.

backstreetboy

Honorary Master
It has something to do with the fact that you can't install Whatsapp on any tablet since it's incomparable and not designed for use anywhere else but on your phone...

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
It has something to do with the fact that you can't install Whatsapp on any tablet since it's incomparable and not designed for use anywhere else but on your phone...
Telegram

:D

AstroTurf

Lucky Shot
I don't have a simcard in my tablet so I just web.watsapp.com and request desktop site.

Budza

Executive Member
Hah, ninja. Read post, then when quoting it, I saw the '18' had been added to my reply :D

Not bad. I had 3 :(
Uninstalled.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Hah, ninja. Read post, then when quoting it, I saw the '18' had been added to my reply :D

Not bad. I had 3 :(
Uninstalled.
tsk tsk tsk. You need to be proactive man!

And that 18 does not include the mybb peeps in the Tgay group. Cant take credit for those :)