New Avengers: Endgame version to be released

FiestaST

Honorary Master
I would like that additional footage to be neatly packed for the high seas.

poffle

Executive Member
I haven't seen it yet so huurrraay as it has just started being removed from the cinemas here :D

TelkomUseless

Executive Member
Depressed fat Thor killed my enthusiasm for Endgame. Don't care much if I don't see it again. What a way to undo an immense amount of excellent character development.
Excactly how I feel... they fcked him over badly. Instead of redeeming him (after his failure /depression)... they just let him be pooped.

thestaggy

Honorary Master
Depressed fat Thor killed my enthusiasm for Endgame. Don't care much if I don't see it again. What a way to undo an immense amount of excellent character development.
How?

Fat depressed Thor at the start was not the same fat Thor at the end of End Game.

Nobody Important

Executive Member
I know that this is them just milking the franchise, but I can't help having a chuckle at the (improbable) thought of some poor slop realising they originally released a draft copy and now must release the finished edit. :D

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
How?

Fat depressed Thor at the start was not the same fat Thor at the end of End Game.
Sure, but the improvement was minimal. Still unwilling to lead his people. And his rapid decline after the beginning was out of character given his development in Ragnarok and Infinity War. It was just crap.