New pricing change package?

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Staff member
@AfriNatic Hi, I left a msg on a different subforum but I saw you're active here so I will ask here. I am due for an upgrade from 50/50Mbps to 100/100Mbps but 4 days later and no go. Could you kindly check on my situation?

Hi,

Yes you can send me a pm with you email address for me to have a look.

I have over 30 message in my inbox that I'm working through and following up with clients and FNOs so might be a bit slow to respond but I will get to everyone.

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Staff member
@AfriNatic speed still up and down. Van somebodybdoba port reset. I Again noticed the slow speed yesterday and today. And yes. I did plug laptop directly into the OTN to test.
bbcb74db8d69f8e7f3f3ca7f5b5256f6.jpg

Hi,

I will respond to your pm soon. Working through all the messages attending to everyone.

I believe we need to log a fault with Vumatel and take it from there.

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Staff member
@AfriNatic can you tell me why my speed was upgraded from 50 to 100, without me requesting it?

Due to the price changes clients on 50/50 will move to the 100/100 package and pay a reduced fee monthly.

We are correcting all the packages on our system as most clients are still on the previous speeds.

Which package were you on all the time before the move to 100/100?

The_Ogre

Honorary Master
Due to the price changes clients on 50/50 will move to the 100/100 package and pay a reduced fee monthly.

We are correcting all the packages on our system as most clients are still on the previous speeds.

Which package were you on all the time before the move to 100/100?
I was on 100 all along, but changed it a couple of weeks to 50 / 50 (price then was I think R997). Then last week I got an SMS stating that you apologise for not upgrading my line speed. I logged in yesterday and saw it's now on 100 /100

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Staff member
I was on 100 all along, but changed it a couple of weeks to 50 / 50 (price then was I think R997). Then last week I got an SMS stating that you apologise for not upgrading my line speed. I logged in yesterday and saw it's now on 100 /100

Okay so R997 is the new 100/100 speeds.

Once the changes are done you may request a downgrade to 50/50 again to save even more if you are happy with 50Mbps speeds.

skylink

And here we go with speeds that are not what they were the last time we were shifted to 100/100 I go reset the router and the filbre and its now locked at 50/50 ??? What is going on here? My IP has been the same since I first put in the fibre, and now its all over the place? If this is not sorted out then just put me back on the 50/50 and correct my IP and leave the system alone.

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Staff member
And here we go with speeds that are not what they were the last time we were shifted to 100/100 I go reset the router and the filbre and its now locked at 50/50 ??? What is going on here? My IP has been the same since I first put in the fibre, and now its all over the place? If this is not sorted out then just put me back on the 50/50 and correct my IP and leave the system alone.

Sorry for the issues experienced.

Are you still experiencing the issue today?