Nokia 7 plus

Radioboy

Hey all.

Does anyone have issues recieving calls? For some reason I can't receive calls unless I am already on another call.

Phone has all the updates and Vodacom can't seem the find the issue either.

Radioboy

Hey all.

Does anyone have issues recieving calls? For some reason I can't receive calls unless I am already on another call.

Phone has all the updates and Vodacom can't seem the find the issue either.
I disabled LTE - fixed the issue. I hope that a patch will fix it soon enough.

mr_norris

Expert Member
I must say that I am super impressed with Nokia's / HMD's service here in SA. It was a mission in the beginning, but I managed to get my phone swapped for a brand new one because of the brightness and navigation button issues I was having. I am a happy Norris. It did take some time, but I'm quite blown away with the service. I've never come across a company that was so helpful.

jammio

I must say that I am super impressed with Nokia's / HMD's service here in SA. It was a mission in the beginning, but I managed to get my phone swapped for a brand new one because of the brightness and navigation button issues I was having. I am a happy Norris. It did take some time, but I'm quite blown away with the service. I've never come across a company that was so helpful.
At which branch or what place physically?

mr_norris

Expert Member
At which branch or what place physically?
I contacted them through the Nokia support app on the phone. That was a bit of a let down, but I think if I had persevered I would have come right. I gave up and contacted them on Facebook, and everything was handled there. A Nokia rep based somewhere in the upper highway area (Durban, but more inland) came to give me my new phone this morning and take away the lemon :p