Office 2016 (Arrrrr me mateys)

LiengLiengZA

Expert Member
As title states wifes has 2016 copy of office from an arrr-arrr site I believe.

Asked for product key.If I can get an original ISO of Office 2016 and buy a key from Carb from one of the resellers will it work? Not too clued up on this whole RTM vs VL thing.

She really needs Office to do her work and none of us has the funds to buy Office.

Any help here or via PM will be of great help.

RedViking

Nord of the South
As title states wifes has 2016 copy of office from an arrr-arrr site I believe.

Asked for product key.If I can get an original ISO of Office 2016 and buy a key from Carb from one of the resellers will it work? Not too clued up on this whole RTM vs VL thing.

She really needs Office to do her work and none of us has the funds to buy Office.

Any help here or via PM will be of great help.
So she is making money from it, but she is not willing to spend money to own it.

Go figure.

eg2505

Honorary Master
plenty of programs that one can use to crack the key,
alternatively, one could speak to @Flashgear, and see if he can hook you up with a legit key for 2019,

LiengLiengZA

Expert Member
She is TRYING to make money but now cant use office..she lost her job and my salary was cut 50%...thanks for the feedback.

airborne

Honorary Master
eBay has what you are looking for, around R50.

Flashgear, Carb and eBay all sell the same thing but at different price points..

Everyones-a-Wally

Honorary Master

airborne

Honorary Master
99% of the time those are VL keys, and are illegal :unsure:
Yes they are typically indeed VL sold in violation of the VL agreement. I don't know about MS these days , they don't seem to take piracy of their OS and Office too seriously any longer. Back in the day they clamped down hard on people openly selling in contravention of their Tos.

The only reason I posted that is if the op went that route to save him paying R200-500 for what sells on eBay for R50.

RedViking

Nord of the South
I would drop DSTV, or change my diet a bit, use less electricity etc. And just pay the R100 a month to get MS Office. See the investment as something good towards your wife's future of working towards getting an income.

Do it the right way and she will be rewarded.