Office 2016 (Arrrrr me mateys)

insect

Microsoft activation scripts - erm I heard it works. Download from github run option 4, then option 1 and 2 to auto rearm every 180 days.

So I heard.

backstreetboy

Honorary Master
I do, cause if you're going to pirate this, there's plenty of ways to do it without paying someone (a crook) on ebay :p
No thanks. Not going to bother hunting for a VL version of Office and downloading a KMS hack to get it activated. The seller I linked to give a key that gets linked to your MS account and from there it's easy as pie with no fuss.

LiengLiengZA

Expert Member
That .bat file doesn't work....but thanks anyway and thanknyounto everyone who has repkied here and via PM....

Thise on PM I will reply as soon as I can.

LiengLiengZA

Expert Member
Well for the f&ck of me I had to backup everything on wife's pc and format the f*cking thing!!! I tried every goddamn officescrub script...uninstallers...regcleaners the whole f$cking toot....but it didn't want me to install a new offfice and doesn't completely uninstall the arrrr office.

My thinking is that it corrupted something somewhere....someone PM'ed me his account to take ownership (BIG shout out to @PhireSide...you a legend bud)...but even with his account trying nothing worked.

Well PC is formatted and I'm starting fresh. Without the arrrr me mateys bullshit attached.

If anyone can shed somelight if it has happened to them...feel free to elaborate and how you fixed it cause my wife was almost minus a laptop thanks to this f^ckery office and it inability to install/uninstall cause it almost met a wall out of frustration to install new / uninstall old.