Official 2011 Rugby World Cup Thread

:D at the completely illegal try.

Not really Kaplan's fault as he relied on the touch judge's call.

The touch judge should be shot...
 
Nice wales, thank god he hit the post twice or i would be out my 1k rugby 5 perm :D. Just got in, ireland started the game 4/10 :D
 
Nice wales, thank god he hit the post twice or i would be out my 1k rugby 5 perm :D. Just got in, ireland started the game 4/10 :D

Could you mind translating that into English for us non-betters? :p

I get you would be out of pocket by R1k but why? What does "perm" mean?
 
Could you mind translating that into English for us non-betters? :p

I get you would be out of pocket by R1k but why? What does "perm" mean?

Well the rugby 5 consists of 5 results per match win by less than 13, by more than 13 draw and then loss by 13 or win by 13
So ireland i put in win by 13 or more and loss by less than 13. So in my perm i never had a wales win by 13 or more. Now i need england to win any 13 or more, never put in a french win but england will win i hope :D.

Yup if wales had converted a penalty 1k out of pocket which is fine though i got some capital to play soccer6/10 and rugby 5 :D

The lions keep bloody drawing though so i keep missing it haha. They play today and i be will amazed if they bloody draw again. I must give thanks to sandmann though cause i thought ireland had it until he mentioned their recent record :D. Mickey gave me a few tips as well so i hope his france tip is good :p
 
Last edited:
England are their own worst enemies. Everytime they look like they are going to score for sure they fumble the ball.
 
The consolation try might not save Martin Johnson's job.

Toodaloo, sore losers. Enjoy 8th position for another four years...
 
I must say that after their crappy pool stage it is great to see France play a good game.

France vs. New Zealand final?
 
50 bucks says New Zealand police spend tonight arresting British hooligans and French drunks.

Am I the only one who wants to smack the stupid out of Breyton Paulse's face? He looks surprised to be constipated, yet happy about it at the same time. Someone needs to sponsor that man a porta-potty and a brain haemorrhage...
 
Didn't see either game, was at work :(. From the highlights I've watched I reckon the French may very well get the better of the Welsh. That bloody insane mentality of the French may very well knock out the structured play of the young Welsh. With the frogs you never know what the hell they're gonna play like.

I was the only one to calls Wales on SuperBru :D but England went and messed up my other pick. I see a SA vs France final. SA cause defence and kicking wins you the knock-out games unless Aus and NZ somehow see the light and change tact and France simply cause their passion and insanity.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X