Official 2011 Rugby World Cup Thread

Wales will knock over France. No problem there. England were crap the entire world cup as are France.

Not confident for the Boks tomorrow. I hope they can pull it off but not sure I believe they can.
 
Can anyone remind me of the techno/house song that played during one of today's games. The whole crowd was singing it but I have completely forgot what it is.
 
Wales will knock over France. No problem there. England were crap the entire world cup as are France.

Not confident for the Boks tomorrow. I hope they can pull it off but not sure I believe they can.

Come on now you negative nana :p, we gonna pomp the aussies tomorrow. They got pwned by ireland :eek:. Maybe i am one of those arrogant fans but i don't care :D. They going down!!!!!!
 
France have waaaaay more talent than the land of steal because I can, and it showed today. That Tualagi was rubbish, played selfishly and cost his team too. Do England have centers; they all seam to run like flankers? Their Coach is rubbish too. Two Fly halves were bound to get confused lol. The team just isn't good enough, it's too much of an abomination.
 
Good to see sideshow isn't playing, he can't be in the top 6 fullbacks in the country.

ngbbs4cf1b0a56fb7c.gif
 
How the SABC managed the coup of getting Bakkies to be their guest expert tomorrow morning boggles my mind. Gonna watch their pre-match and half-time chats just to hear his view on stuff. Should be interesting
 
Last edited:
I'm so f*&&ing excited for this game, i'm getting drunk and pulling an all nighter :D
 
Yea i just hope we run the ball a bit more. When we don't we get ourselves in trouble. Need to play like we did against namibia and fiji. But this is Aus so i assume it will be a kicking game and the weather will play a part. We are gonna miss steyn today :(
 
Yea i just hope we run the ball a bit more. When we don't we get ourselves in trouble. Need to play like we did against namibia and fiji. But this is Aus so i assume it will be a kicking game and the weather will play a part. We are gonna miss steyn today :(

We won't be running in a few hours dude. PVD said he won't change his game plan. The only difference between winning and losing is the feeling according to pvd :D
 
AWW YEAH killa is awake i am not alone. i just realised my superbru prediction is a bit off ;/ I still wonder how much impact PVD has in this team, does he really make the decisions or is he like a mascot?
 
Last edited:
Lol. U lot are the Jan's of MyBB. 3am and waiting for the game? :p

I'll forgive the "PVD" typo's even :D. Go Bokke!
 
Lol Hypothesis, it's also about staying ahead of u on superbru :D GO BOKKE!
 
Is it just me or this lady rugga is looking good today. (not that she ever looked bad to me)
 
the weather is looking good at Wellington. come on guys!! we can beat the aussies
:)
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X