Official Chelsea Supporters Thread

Listen mate... if you've come to start fights in this here forum...













Welcome! :D
 
That said - I was pissed off when I found out. It wasn't tragic, after the sweet weekend I had but still a bummer that we had to lose the winning streak. Hopefully this means that Ancelotti will take a few more risks and finally finish polishing his diamond. Oh yeah - and test out a Plan B, C and D.
 
Chelsea defiantly have an upper hand this season. the other top 3 probably aren't going to differentiate from last season. The only worry I think is City-they seem very strong. Aston Villa don't quite seem like themselves this season?
 
Let's just get pas Apoel Nicosia and Liverpool and then we can start chirping. ;)
 
That said - I was pissed off when I found out. It wasn't tragic, after the sweet weekend I had but still a bummer that we had to lose the winning streak. Hopefully this means that Ancelotti will take a few more risks and finally finish polishing his diamond. Oh yeah - and test out a Plan B, C and D.
only to find out it's glass which shatters close to the end of the season! :D
 
who said that? FIND IT! PROVE IT! :D

Bah, there's not enough space on teh interwebz to quote all the posts saying that. It was the predominant theme at the time. I even remember a certain fishy fly saying much to that extent - not to mention one No. 7 loveboi going toe-to-toe with a very smart person on these here forums about that very thing.
 
Let's just get pas Apoel Nicosia and Liverpool and then we can start chirping. ;)

Well got one right...I didn't watch the game unfortunately, but I had the radio on:D Can someone tell me the outcome of the game in more depth?
 
Apparently we played like crap. From a Chelsea forum I frequent...

Malouda was back to his worst, lamps looked unhappy, ivanovich was robotic, kalou was kalouless again!

That said - who cares. We won and I'm not complaining.
 
Apparently we played like crap. From a Chelsea forum I frequent...

Malouda was back to his worst, lamps looked unhappy, ivanovich was robotic, kalou was kalouless again!

That said - who cares. We won and I'm not complaining.
LMFAO Kalouless = classic :D
 
eh? smokey is definately move to some LSD...

I've never said last year we would have won the CL if Hargreves played.

United went in with a *** 4-3-3 formation, barca owned us and made us pay for it.

I said had ronaldo scored 1 goal united would have gone into a 4-5-1 formation and prevented Barca from scoring... sadly Barca scored first and united lost all hope
 
eh? smokey is definately move to some LSD...

I've never said last year we would have won the CL if Hargreves played.

United went in with a *** 4-3-3 formation, barca owned us and made us pay for it.

I said had ronaldo scored 1 goal united would have gone into a 4-5-1 formation and prevented Barca from scoring... sadly Barca scored first and united lost all hope

LoL

Even if United player the 4 5 1 formation - Barca would have still won. They were the better side last season. Deal with it.

Last time you played Barca with the 4 5 1 formation you only had one shot on target in the home leg and 1 shot on target in the away leg.

What makes you think that the 4 5 1 formation would have given United the edge?
 
LoL

Even if United player the 4 5 1 formation - Barca would have still won. They were the better side last season. Deal with it.

Last time you played Barca with the 4 5 1 formation you only had one shot on target in the home leg and 1 shot on target in the away leg.

What makes you think that the 4 5 1 formation would have given United the edge?
who said it would have given united the edge? United would have never conceeded in that formation and the game would have been boring as hell and worse than watching a turtle mounting another turtle, SAF went in to try win the match with a quick opening goal.
 
who said it would have given united the edge? United would have never conceeded in that formation and the game would have been boring as hell and worse than watching a turtle mounting another turtle, SAF went in to try win the match with a quick opening goal.
Not so boring for the Turtle though :D
 
who said it would have given united the edge? United would have never conceeded in that formation and the game would have been boring as hell and worse than watching a turtle mounting another turtle, SAF went in to try win the match with a quick opening goal.

Whose to say United would not have conceded?

Lyon, Bayern and Chelsea played like that. They all lost. What makes you think United would have won?
 
Whose to say United would not have conceded?

Lyon, Bayern and Chelsea played like that. They all lost. What makes you think United would have won?
United has one sure thing... with 11 players behind the ball they will not conceed... now lets move off this topic as this is chelski's thread. k thanks
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X