Who watched the pre-season game?
5-0 against Wycombe. Invanovic and Terry score. Rest I don't know.
Didn't watch the game though.
I see Crystal Palace beat some team 13-1 in a friendly.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Who watched the pre-season game?
Who watched the pre-season game?
It was a good match, Izzy Brown and boga are good.
Can't park the bus properly with only 9 defensive players?That surely means Lukaku must be staying right? We would not start a season with only 2 strikers would we?
Can't park the bus properly with only 9 defensive players?![]()
That surely means Lukaku must be staying right? We would not start a season with only 2 strikers would we?
no, mourinho will sell lukaku, and then complain that he doesnt have any strikers![]()
Can't park the bus properly with only 9 defensive players?![]()
I'm thrilled to hear that Drogba is coming back! Even if he plays for 5 minutes every game.
Can't park the bus properly with only 9 defensive players?![]()