Official Chelsea Supporters Thread

I hope its not another Sheva/Torres that we bought.

He fits perfectly into the system we play. They didn't, and in the case of Sheva, wasn't wanted at all, unlike Costa, who was Mourinho's number one target.

He will get on just fine. He has his weaknesses and various unpolished areas, but he is a perfect specimen for the type of striker that Mourinho makes world-class.
 
I hope its not another Sheva/Torres that we bought.

Torres had those constant leg injuries plus that knee surgery, the season we bought him he wasn't that great. Sheva wasn't wanted and he also was on the decline. Costa is a Jose buy, the last Chelsea striker he bought was Drogba.
 
Now an agreement has been reached for Filipe Luis, wow we have been busy in the last 24 hours.
 
His problem is he doesn't want competition, however if he does leave what striker is left to replace him? and don't say balotelli.

Well, if he left we would get a handsome fee for him. I'd be tempted to see if City are interested in selling Dzeko- Mourinho rates him too.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X