Official Chelsea Supporters Thread

Dude! I hated the posts in the first half, we were so brilliant!
either way Chelsea won at the end of the day
 
So much hate Nivek... I understand though... it must be sickening seeing him score constantly against you lot :p
 
So much hate Nivek... I understand though... it must be sickening seeing him score constantly against you lot :p

yeah, hes an awesome player and he tears our defence apart, but he also falls over constantly like a lil girl and for that we are allowed to mock :D
 
yeah, hes an awesome player and he tears our defence apart, but he also falls over constantly like a lil girl and for that we are allowed to mock :D

Just like we laugh at RVP for being more fragile that the Gingerbread Man in a thunderstorm. Though I do sympathize with you on that one. Robben was infuriating - injured all the bloody time. grrrrr
 
Just like we laugh at RVP for being more fragile that the Gingerbread Man in a thunderstorm. Though I do sympathize with you on that one. Robben was infuriating - injured all the bloody time. grrrrr

We're practically Gingerbread FC

Robben leaving Chelsea was a big loss for the EPL
 
We're practically Gingerbread FC

Robben leaving Chelsea was a big loss for the EPL

Rubbish. I was overjoyed to see the back of him. I mean he was/is a great player but the fact that he got less game time than the ballboys is not something you want to tolerate - not for anyone, no matter how talented they are. What's the use of having a player who can't finish a single bloody season. It's one of the great things about Lamps for example. He is a machine - the guy plays constantly and only had that one blip last season where he spent a fair amount of time injured.
 
Essiens signed a two year extension to his current contract. woop woop.

/crosses fingers for some miracle with Joe Cole, and to see the back of Deco, Carvalho and Ballack
 
Essiens signed a two year extension to his current contract. woop woop.

/crosses fingers for some miracle with Joe Cole, and to see the back of Deco, Carvalho and Ballack

Seems like Arsenal are favourites to get Cole at the moment. What do you make of that?
 
I would be gutted, but to be honest it would be a fairly brilliant switch for both clubs. Arsenal get some experience and flair player that works hard, we get to blood more youngsters. Deco and Ballack are leaving so that will open up a void that will nbeed to be filled by some the of the very promising academy boys.

EDIT: Still think he is a ponce. I mean it's Arsenal ffs, couldn;t he have rather gone overseas or something? Meh.
 
yeah J Cole and Ballack have both been released by Chelsea
hoping we get Cole but it wont be the end of the world if we dont
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X