Official Chelsea Supporters Thread

IT was most definitely not a full strength side. Apart from Ballack, no one on the field was a regular starter. All I was surprised with was his choice to use Essien and Drogba. Otherwise there was a legit reason for everyone else to be on that field. Particularly Alex and Ferreira, This is the first game they have played this season.
 
IT was most definitely not a full strength side. Apart from Ballack, no one on the field was a regular starter. All I was surprised with was his choice to use Essien and Drogba. Otherwise there was a legit reason for everyone else to be on that field. Particularly Alex and Ferreira, This is the first game they have played this season.

Fair enough. In review, I think I over exaggerate my initial post.
 
Fair enough. In review, I think I over exaggerate my initial post.
no you didn't!

Chelsea just has that much more, erm depth, or should I rather say OLD BALLIES that need more game time ;)
 
Chelski is the team to beat this season... but I really wonder what they'll do next 2 seasons...

Next week will be crunch match... but United may be in for a tough match as they have to entertain CSK Moscow...
 
Last edited:
Well, finally, our test has arrived. The small matter of having to show Manure that we mean business.

I go 2-0 to the boys in Blue, will be wearing my kit with pride!
 
Transfer ban suspended, what a surprise..:rolleyes:

Expect it to be overturned completely.
 
YYYEEESSSSSSSS!!!

Even though the ref tried his best to help Manure, we triumph!

Well done lads!
 
YYYEEESSSSSSSS!!!

Even though the ref tried his best to help Manure, we triumph!

Well done lads!

bwahahahahahahahahahaha

Terry and Cole collide and Chelsea go on the attack and the ref doesn't blow. But as soon as United win the ball back and go on the attack the ref is blowing for Terry and Cole. Plus the free kick that lead to the goal.
 
Amazing how it hurts you.

1st Liverpool, then Chelsea, next the Gunners will take a chunk out of your pride.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X