Official Chelsea Supporters Thread

where did you find out smokey? but JT is still married right? so thats a big problem for him and he will definitely lose his captain armband for the 2010 world cup

He's already cheated before and has a history of being a **** in general. So wouldn't say it's definite he'd get the armband taken away. Wasn't it only a month ago he was getting paid to give people an unauthorised tour of Stamford Bridge?

Funny how the English press are turning against him now:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...aniser-John-Terry-remain-captain-country.html
 
Last edited:
At the time he wasn't married I think. He was still engaged and the chick was just freshly broken up with Bridge. Still a minger though.
 
JT SCOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!


ON the pitch...

EDIT: @fishfly, will find asap.
 
Lead at the top established.

He seemed to have a point to prove.

I really don't get it though, Bridge had already separated from her, and they say his team mates will turn against him for messing with a teammates chick. It's an ex-chick ffs!!!

As far as I am concerned, all footballers are dodgy wife cheating sluts, so there.
 
I dont understand just cos JT cheated on his wife (off the pitch) why should his captaincy be taken away? He's still a great leader nothing has changed ON THE PITCH! where it all matters. Liverpool must of well got rid of Stevie G's captaincy when he got into the fight then but they didn't cos it happened OFF THE PITCH
 
I dont understand just cos JT cheated on his wife (off the pitch) why should his captaincy be taken away? He's still a great leader nothing has changed ON THE PITCH! where it all matters. Liverpool must of well got rid of Stevie G's captaincy when he got into the fight then but they didn't cos it happened OFF THE PITCH


It's one thing after another with that guy.. His family is an embarrassment, not to mention the dodgy things he got up to.
 
methinks it's all media hype... Wayne Bridge prob shagged Terry's wife etc etc...
 
Who do you think is better Bosingwa or Ivanovic?

Ivanovic. That could be a little bit of bias from me though - so don't take my word for it. Though I generally prefer someone who is a more solid defensive option if we need to sit back and defend. Though to be honest, I can hardly wait for Bosingwa to get back because Ivanovic will need to do a heck of a lot to keep him out the team.
 
Shame Bosingwa must earn nothing then. I mean a bit of wax can't be that expensive can it?

HE earns enough, he just has to pay some bloke with a chainsaw to trim his eyebrows so often that he's frequently left with nothing.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X