CharReaper
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Apr 15, 2009
- Messages
- 219
- Reaction score
- 0
When is Vermaelen (excuse spelling) coming back ?
Possibly around the time he tranfers away from arsenal.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
When is Vermaelen (excuse spelling) coming back ?
TBH, I dont mind conceding the odd goal.
As long as we are banging them in on the other end!
I still like Anelka... lot of experience.Nice to see him playing his heart out again.
Heard this morning that Anelka could be on his way to AC Milan in Jan.
Good result last nite for you guys!
Im glad to see Torres starting to find himself and at a decent club as well...![]()
Bleh bleh bleh.....a chelsea fanboi in disguise.
Bleh bleh bleh.....![]()
I still like Anelka... lot of experience.
Where do they come from....??Take it all with a pinch of salt. I've been called an Arsenal/Liverpool/Man United fanboi in disguise. It's these Liverpool people... don't know a single thing![]()
Fuscking Hillbillies...Cross-posting![]()