SinghDude
Chief Sports Analyst
2 quick goals already... Just how many will Chelsea score ?
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
This would've been the perfect game for Torres! sh*t!
You mean 2 horse race. Chelsea is too inconsistent, but hey they starting to gel now. The scum is crumbling atm.
are you following me now in the forums
I think what the commentator said was right. He hadn't been rested before and he always played. Now that AVB subbed him and rested him he came back with energy and passion to do what he does best.I think Lukaku should have featured.
But Lamps showed true class, way to make sure that he keeps in the squad.
Sturridge is definitely a superstar!
I like Sturridge
He might play more attacking to Giggs (I think) but Lamps has scored 9 goals more in his Chelsea career than Giggs with less appearances.
Inconsistent??...5 wins a draw and a old traffid loss , which frankly every team writes off as points ,and theyr inconsistent ,Top 3 have made a brilliant start this season,for all united's and city's awesumness a simple win seperates them and Chelsea.
You mean 2 horse race. Chelsea is too inconsistent, but hey they starting to gel now. The scum is crumbling atm.
and the inclusion of the worlds best centre back does tend to a add to a teams defensive abilitys just a tad.