Official Chelsea Supporters Thread

Nice result, don't like that every game this season except the first match Chelsea have conceded at least one, not a nice stat. In a game like this Chelsea should've gone harder and not conceded a goal.
 
This would've been the perfect game for Torres! sh*t!

Personally I think that this would have been the perfect game for Lakuku to start gelling with his team mates. I do understand the subs though, hopefully he will be used a little more in the future.
 
I think Lukaku should have featured.

But Lamps showed true class, way to make sure that he keeps in the squad.

Sturridge is definitely a superstar!
 
Chelsea looking hot these days , looking forward to a three way fight this season.
 
You mean 2 horse race. Chelsea is too inconsistent, but hey they starting to gel now. The scum is crumbling atm.
 
are you following me now in the forums

:erm: You do know there's a Soccer section right? So I can see when a post's been made. Or are you still working out this whole internet forum thing?
 
I think Lukaku should have featured.

But Lamps showed true class, way to make sure that he keeps in the squad.

Sturridge is definitely a superstar!
I think what the commentator said was right. He hadn't been rested before and he always played. Now that AVB subbed him and rested him he came back with energy and passion to do what he does best.

He might play more attacking to Giggs (I think) but Lamps has scored 9 goals more in his Chelsea career than Giggs with less appearances.
 
I like Sturridge

Can you believe these people who support Liverpool actually thought they had a chance at buying him... despite his featuring for the first team in pre-season and doing well and all that... hehehe
 
Inconsistent??...5 wins a draw and a old traffid loss , which frankly every team writes off as points ,and theyr inconsistent ,Top 3 have made a brilliant start this season,for all united's and city's awesumness a simple win seperates them and Chelsea.

Don't take anything Stevie G says too seriously. He is delusional at the best of times. :D
 
You mean 2 horse race. Chelsea is too inconsistent, but hey they starting to gel now. The scum is crumbling atm.

Inconsistent??...5 wins a draw and a old traffid loss , which frankly every team writes off as points ,and theyr inconsistent ,Top 3 have made a brilliant start this season,for all united's and city's awesumness a simple win seperates them and Chelsea.

United crumbling ??...ul notice a certain ,whatshisname ,oh yeah vidic has been missing right and our regular right back has been unjured , once vidic is back ,possibly against pool ,we'll have some consistency in our back four ,and the inclusion of the worlds best centre back does tend to a add to a teams defensive abilitys just a tad.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X