Official Chelsea Supporters Thread

Oh well... at least you're agreeing that Chelsea is a bigger club. I agree that we're a bigger club too.

On that miss... I doubt you could have gotten into such a position or rounded the keeper like that at all - so saying a 5 year could have rolled it into the net is a bit idiotic don't you think?

True. He's looked a little sharper today than he has in a while.
 
Have a friend... actually no not even a friend, who says he's witching to Man C now. :rolleyes:
Said Chelsea were pathetic today... good riddance, wasn't a true fan to begin with... hate glory supporters.
 
Have a friend... actually no not even a friend, who says he's witching to Man C now. :rolleyes:
Said Chelsea were pathetic today... good riddance, wasn't a true fan to begin with... hate glory supporters.

+1. I repsect the true fans, either if they've lost, than the glort supporters.

Chelsea were unluck not to score today, they were actually the better team imo and United's goals came against the run of play.

But hey, that's what separate's good teams from great team's I suppose, scoring goals outta no where.
 
Well played Chelsea. Went to Old Trafford and had a go. Can't ask for much more can you
 
There's 2 Dogba?

2011-08-24.jpg
 
That pic is not too far off...

It is hilarious :) However, it could pose a huge problem in the near future. Though if anyone is living their dream - Lakuku definitely is. He's alike a kid in a candy store the way he goes on about it. It's actually very sweet. :)

McEachran is class - he played so well. I'm sure on that performance he will get more than enough game time. Romeu for me was man of the match. Sure he had one gaff but he was so composed in that holding midfield role and kept the ball really well. Fought for everything and could potentially be a world class DM.
 
Yeah I felt Romeo was excellent and much better than Mikel.. He got stuck in and had some skill as well... he might have been a bit too eager at points, but that can be fixed.
Kalou showed yesterday why he's not even on the bench any more, totally useless that guy!
 
Kalou also showed why it's good to have him in the squad. Raw pace. There will be times when he is needed. I didn't like that he kept going inside and forcing Lakuku to go wide though. If Lakuku had gone wide on the left side, I think those poor crosses would have been much better (remember, when Drogs goes right, he's decent because he's right footed). Apart from that (which is just him being used to a right footed, extremely tall and big target man as opposed to a left footed one) he was OK. Decent enough squad player, nothing more.
 
Bertrand was good, not great. If he's gonna do anything he better strike up a good partnership with Mata. Half the reason Cole's been so good is because he has an almost telepathic understanding with Malouda.

Don't forget we still have Van Aanholt to come back from loan at Wigan/West Brom...
 
I love AVB. Watched the press conference today with him and he is great (so far) at handling the media. He doesn't get angry or worked up, makes people laugh but can be venomous when he needs to be.

Simplified: You journos are idiots. We play nice football and you give us **** for it. You're retarded. **** you all and die.

What he actually said, toned down though (it was much better listening to him live - brilliant even): http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11668_7196353,00.html

EDIT: Hehehe, seems he was talking about Alan Hansen. Him of "You can't win titles with kids" fame. Good on you AVB, kick his sorry scouse ass. Man I hate that twat.
 
Last edited:
I love AVB.

I give up, falling in love with a Chelsea Manager again. I was there when Jose left you for that Italian model, I was there when Guus left you for that Turkish belly dancer, I was there when your Russian step dad chased the Italian away and I was there for the countless one's inbetween. Go ahead, but this time I won't be there when you get your heart broken. :p
 
I give up, falling in love with a Chelsea Manager again. I was there when Jose left you for that Italian model, I was there when Guus left you for that Turkish belly dancer, I was there when your Russian step dad chased the Italian away and I was there for the countless one's inbetween. Go ahead, but this time I won't be there when you get your heart broken. :p
Hahaha nice!
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X