Official Chelsea Supporters Thread

Something needs to be done about this lack of clean sheets... I was also hoping Lukkaku would get a chance to play.
 
I always confuse Lukaku and Kakuta. But yes Lukaku should feature a lot more.
 
TBH, I dont mind conceding the odd goal.

As long as we are banging them in on the other end!

I do. A hallmark of our game was a tight back five. What happens when we invariably come up against someone more fluid in attack than we are (ie: Barcelona)? We'll get ripped to shreds. Look at what happened at United...
 
Nice to see him playing his heart out again.

Heard this morning that Anelka could be on his way to AC Milan in Jan.
 
Good result last nite for you guys!

Im glad to see Torres starting to find himself and at a decent club as well...:D
 
I still like Anelka... lot of experience.

I doubt we will let him go. Rather, I think Kalou will get miffed about not getting enough playing time and sign a pre-contract with someone in January. Though to be fair, Anelka is definitely out in the summer... but I don't think AVB will let him go before then.

Anyway, AC Milan have Robinho, Pato, Ibra and Cassano. Doubt Anelka would make the move to be honest. It's looks a surer bet to see Alex leave - though that would leave us quite vulnerable in defence.
 
Take it all with a pinch of salt. I've been called an Arsenal/Liverpool/Man United fanboi in disguise. It's these Liverpool people... don't know a single thing ;)
Where do they come from....??
 
Wow United playing 1-0 down and down to 10 men losing 6-1, is Chelsea trying to go one better? 1-0 down and going down to 9 men???
 
Man United lose, and what do Chelsea do to try take second spot? Give away a penalty and get 2 red cards! Damn pissed off here!
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X