South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I have preset vodafone bookmarks when i clear and recover my desire...could it be that my desire is branded? Ordered it via vodacom direct...
Where did you get the 1.21 update and do i require root to install the update? Im actually starting to think of rooting becase if i have to wait for vodacom to aprove the update i might reveive it the same time the rest of the world receice gingerbread...
How is it possible that i have a branded and not someone else? This sucks. How can i make sure of this? How can i check my rom?
I was waiting for an update from 1.15.405.4(MTN unbranded as far as I know), but decided to try a manual update. Going straight to Froyo gave the status 7 error, so I updated to 1.21 first and then did the froyo update, which all went smoothly![]()